Just moved to Ramkamhaeng

Hey people,

I have just moved 3 days ago to Ramkamhaeng. Im looking to meet new people around this area.

Hi and welcome to the forum Sam21!

Maybe a longer introduction might help ;)

Regards
Armand

welcome sam21..enjoy your stay!!

Where on Ram do you stay,  I stay at the Lumpini Ville Condos at soi 44, across from the Mall Bang Kapi.

I live at Lumpini Condotown, 43/1. Opposite the University

do you happen to play badminton??

No sorry, not since school.

I see..coz badminton is a famous sport here..anyways what do you usually do on your free timE..i can give some accompany..

I play basketball, work on my photography, or just go out. Cinema, sports bars stuff like that. How about you?

i play badminton, basketball sometimes but stop for a while and just go out too..like cinema too..bowling and karaoke!! :)

at ram uni for 2 years.. and never meet you guys before... nice to meet you

Hey Sam,

I'm not too sure where Ramkhng is but am in ladprao area, bangkapi mall is about 15 min away, am still fairly new also, let me know if you'd like to get together and meet up!

Bangkapi Mall is right next to Ramkamhaeng Road.  I think Ladprao is the only road that has worse traffic than Ram ;)

i am coming to the Thamssat university.is it close to Ramkhang?can we meet?i have no friends there

Thamasart uni is not close to Ramkhamheang. Latpro and Ramkhamheang is not far away. There are some good restaurent around Ramkhamheang(if you like Thai food) If you cross bit further to Rakhamheang Road you can find lot of English speaking people at ABAC university. There are lot of places to eat Thai and Western food.

Hi,
I'm living quite close around Ram Intra. I've ben here since last year october but always keen to get to know new people. Did you meet already anyone from your area or this forum?

@all Maybe we can meet in a group? I think it's more relaxed. Let me know if you are interested.