Look for friend and internship

Hey guys
I am Thai who look for new friends, just like to say welcome to any one who live here long time or just new arrival if u need any assistant , just hang out or play badminton 3 times a week.

And if you are foreigner who look forward for financial marketing job just to contact me directly [email protected]
or 089-071-8691
Yong
ECG

Hi Yong,

Thank you for your introduction. I hope you get lot of replies and find many new contacts here very soon. Concerning your job offer, you should post this in the Bangkok classifieds > job section. Thank you.

All the best,
Christine

Christine i am so sorry to put in wrong topic,i gonna move it.
bye

naomura wrote:

Hey guys
I am Thai who look for new friends, just like to say welcome to any one who live here long time or just new arrival if u need any assistant , just hang out or play badminton 3 times a week.

And if you are foreigner who look forward for financial marketing job just to contact me directly [email protected]
or 089-071-8691
Yong
ECG

hi..i'm macoy and recently i start to like playing badminton..i would love to join you some other time..but i'm not that good though..nice meeting you!!

Hey welcome Macoy
Don t worry abt how best u r for badminton! It's for fun

so where do you guys otfen play?? are you all thai or is there some other foreigner in the group??

We actually play nearby Ratchada road soi32  all guys are Thai but some of us speak english mon-wed-fri every week.

oh thats not far..coz im staying @ huay kwang..btw i know the court at ratchada 36 coz i have played there before..so theres another court at soi 32..how many are you guys in the group?? is ok to join up>>??

Ar maybe my mistake cause i am not quite sure between 32 or 36 and someday our member min10 max 30 people

wow!! thats a lot..how can i join with you??!!

Just to call me guy,i leave from my condo(the Room)at 8pm we can meet at there or just to call me i have to drive past MRT Ladpraw almost the same time.

sorry don't know the exact loc of your condo..but i can go mrt ladprao..but how can i contact you??!! im free today!! :)

No problem guy

this is my mobile number 0851828171..is there a game tonight??!!