Need foreigner friends to practise for english

i'm thai girl.i'm in bangkok. looking for foreigner friends for practising english or if you need helps in thailand. pls contact me.:)

Hi Nuttie,

Thanks. Lets communicate to each other information etc.

Hi Nuttie
I am bery keen in leaning Thai. This could be good. I could help you with English and you could help me with Thai...howzzz that!! let me know

Hi Nuttie....I agree with that last post.....Im moving to thailand in a few months...and could use some help.I was in the Philippines for the last year....and my tagalog was at best.....elementary...hahah....but maybe Thai will be easier. Just let me know if you have a little time.....I love to talk......Chuck

I would as well be interested to improve my Thai through regular conversations in exchange for English.
I am actually not a native speaker of English, but pretty fluent and without strange accent  ;-)

Hi there, would be nice to meeting you.. shoot me a message, I could also need your help with thai ;) see ya! :)

am anand am 29 am coming on july5 .wud u like to come pattaya we can hang out and u can improve ur english.let me knoe e-mail me [email protected]

I am NOT sure you really need a friend to lean english. I can help you no problem.
Anyway I also looking for a friend to guide me in bangkok. I plan to come down 29 march.
So let me know if you can help me and I will help you.

Do NOT worry about expensenses. I will bare it all - as long you guide me thru out bangkok and some good temple and nice food.

Hello xbalapc and welcome on board Expat.com

Thank you for your participation on this thread, however kindly note that the latter has been inactive since 2012!

Regards
kenjee
Expat.com team