I am Neda from Thailand

Hi, I'm Neda talk to you from Thailand
I'm an Iranian-Brazilian expat live in Thailand for 2 years and I work and live in Bangkok. Happy to see you all^__^

Hi Neda !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

hi :D

welcome to Thailand ;)

Thanks dear, I live here for 2 years;-)

Hi ... Il be goin in Thailand nextweekend is anyone who can accompany me ?/) and would like to visit a good dentist as well :))) hmmm could anyone help me find accommodation for 3 days?

Thanks in advance :)

Hope you are enjoying life in BKK.

shie wrote:

Hi ... Il be goin in Thailand nextweekend is anyone who can accompany me ?/) and would like to visit a good dentist as well :))) hmmm could anyone help me find accommodation for 3 days?

Thanks in advance :)

For dentists:

Try Bumrungrad or Vejthani Hospitals. They have top-notch facilities, the doctors and nurses speak English, and they are reasonably priced. I've used both places.

nice to meet you neda

i am so honor that speak with you

i think you are so honest with other people and want help people

thanks

Amir

Believe that the less kindness won't be forgotten even from weak minds.

HI everyone and thanks for your comments:)
Thanks Malevan
you looks a nice man as well and I'm so happy that I could have a positive effection n you as I really am honest and I could show it.

Hi Neda, nice to see you .

Im living and working in Bangkok about 15 years ago, if you have a any questions you can ask me !

andy

hi neda salam, hope u will be fine, dear iam kashif from pakistan, i plan to vist thailand next week so will u please help me in this matter
thanx

I am going to Bangkok to promote a no 1 product from Japan. Any one interested to find out? It is an international direct marketing company fron Japan.

Hi Simyk,I am a Nigerian on a business visit to Bangkok.I would like to meet you and find out what the product is like may be i can introduce it to nigeria market.mail me on   [email protected]

Why is it so difficult to find a teaching job in Bangkok?

Hello Nida,

Nice to meet you!

I'm new member here. It gonna be nice to know Brazilian here. ^ ^