New in Bangkok and looking for friends :)

Hello everybody!

My name is Nina, I am a french born chinese girl. I used to live in Paris and I have just arrived in Bangkok where I will live for one year for work.
I would like to meet people from everywhere, expats or thai, and discover the life here and the thaï culture.

If you are up to any cultural visit, restaurant, pub or whatsoever, do not hesitate to contact me!

Cheers,

Nina

Hi Nina!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

^0^

Welcome nina hope you will enjoy your stay :)

Hey Nina,

Je suis francaise et je viens de débarquer à BKK également. Je cherche aussi à faire connaissance avec des expats de tous horizons. J'aime les voyages, rencontrer de nouvelles personnes, lire et faire la fête !
Si tu es dispo pour prendre un verre un de ces 4, fais moi signe.

Ciao
A+

Thank you all for your welcoming messages!

wellcome Nina, where in bkk are you? im at sukhumvit 71 and im upto cultural visiting, site-seing and more!!

Enjoy Bkk and take care

I'm also quite new in BKK, would be nice to meeting you..

Hey Nina,

Welcome in BKK. I've been here for one month so let me know if you want to share experience, do some sightseeing or partying during the weekend.

Welcome!! If you want going out and visit let me know. Two months ago i am here and really interested to meet people.

Welcome to Thailand!!! xD I'm Carter, 19 yrs old Thai guy. So if you have any doubt about what you met in Thai you can anyway ask me. I'm living near Rachada Rd. You can contact me by email or facebook. ([email protected])

G'luck!

HI Everybody, I am french girl and I Come tomorrow To BKK and I would like to meet some people for fun and travel Can you help me??

Hi Nina,  I will be traveling to Bangkok (been there about 10 times).
Hope to meet someone there where we can exchange pleasantries.
I would love to have a new friend from somewhere else.
You can check my profile. Send me your email address if you want to meet in BKK...........djkaau(I'll have my laptop):)

Hi Nina,

I'll be arriving in Bkk in about a week's time.  Let me know if you wanna hang out :)

Nina, your inbox is full

Hi, welcome to TH, feel free to send me the message if u need a help or gathering.

Hi Nina,

me to recently arrived and looking to meet people.
please contact me if you want to meet for coffee or something un peu plus fort.

best
john.

wait for you to join chill life in Bkk.
Contact me [email protected]

HI to you my name is brahim , 30 years and i be in bangkok on 7 mai at 7 oclock!
i would like to meet new people from france to help me for my fisrt entrance in bangkok!
thanks to you and nice to meet you ! ;)

hi
i am coming to bkk for master studying at king university.can we be in contact with each other?how is life there?how is the safety?
what should i take with myself?
its my email : [email protected]
i would be glad if u answer me
tanx

Moi aussi je suis nouvelle sur bangkok j y reste 3 mois dans le cadre de mon stage. Je connais pas grand monde ici si tu veux qu on se rencontre c'est avec plaisir :)

Hello parinalala.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum?

To note that we also have a Francophone forum. Do not hesite to participate there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Welcome Nina.

welcome

hi all nice people am new here also in bkk,huhu wanna meet new frends and fix room or apartment for a year,enyone nows one???
mail mee [email protected]

hi i am in bangkok if you want to meet
dominique

hi hellou,,yes i wanna meet,,0904167881,,jarmo reima

hi do you enjoy bangkok

Hi nina howz life

How 's life in Bangkok?
Have fun!!