Looking for good friend

Hello dear all,
I am vahid  who is currently staying in Bangkok, and looking for new friends as I am arrived here very recently.
I can speak English, Hope to get some new friends from Expat.com.

welcome!

Welcome on Expat-blog Vahid.

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Every friday I organize expat meetings so will send you an invitation m8. :)

YES YES YES!!!

LuisF wrote:

Every friday I organize expat meetings so will send you an invitation m8. :)

Have just posted the details anyway already in the Sticky post in the forums :)

Hi Luis,

Me and Couple of my friends, will be attending the nesa conference in Bangkok, we would love to join if you like.
We are from different nationalities from around the globe teaching at international school.

yeah man, no worries youre welcome to come along. The more the merrier! :)

Cool! do you want me to bring along more guys or girls ;)

Bring them all :)

Hello dear all members,

I am also looking for friends in Bangkok to hangout, chit-chat, gathering activities and so on so fort... As i am here very recently as well ... I am also hoping to join expat friends' meeting ... I stay in Silom soi 6 ... As i am a flexible and friendly person, i dun mind to know people from all over the world.

I never go to BKK. Have not been there in many moons.

Does nothing get organized in the North?  Am also thinking of going to the East.  But S. of Lop Buri, I thought that area was taken out by a Tsunami or something?

:lol:

@quietsoul Yeah, come on friday! we going to be apparently lots of people!

ok ... sure ... i will join.
pls kindly mail me for detail.
hope to see u guys soon.

@quietsoul go to the stiky post in the forums, youll find all the details here

@Luis Please organize something on Friday April 1st! We start arriving that day :)

I do organize every friday night, so for sure something will be on. :)

Well, Does anybody have any advice for an expat who hasn't been to BKK for many a year.  Where is a good place to live, what is an expected budget? I have been living in a nice 2 room suite in Chiang Mai for 15000 thb a month, fully furnished, including inet (not tot) and TV.  I am looking for a good place to live, knowing what my budget would be for BKK, and how to meet people and build a new life, as my wife left me last month, and I am still crying often.  Would appreciate learning about life in BKK, or elsewhere as I am want to go back to Thailand, but not Chiang Mai as I remember my wife, whom I love, and loved tremendously.  Now I gotta stop and find a new life.  I don't know if I can ever find a woman as I am old and fat now :( and I still like young and adorable :(

@cecco as surfers say "Bummer dude!" But in Bkk Im quite sure youll find plenty of adorable young women.
And if you search a bit more in the forums youll find plenty of advice about accommodations and life in bkk, very detailed in some posts.

yeaa i just arrive in Bangkok too i hope i can find some good friends....!  [email protected]

Hi,
  I am not expat, Thai native, Can i join with some party ? sometime i feel lonely and need friends.

hi

nice to meet you

Hi i' m Tao i am THAI and new one here is it possible to join? I wish to meet a new friend and learn more English. Thanks

Hi!!! I am Maruf.. Nice to see you... good luck always...