How do you go about enjoying Kuwait?

Hello everyone,
My name is Nada, 33yo. I came from Morocco two weeks ago ... so very much freshly landed in Kuwait. Currently awaiting on my paperwork to be done to start working at a bank here.
How do you go about enjoying Kuwait? How did you manage to make new friends and snap out of the home blues?

What sort of hobbies did you have back home and what sort of sports do you play?  Where are you staying?

hi nada, welcome aboard
i'm looking for new friends if you interest please let me know

Hey nada

You landed in Jan which is best period in Kuwait. Try to enjoy beach side and outdoors till mid April. During summer you will be left with only one option which is visiting malls.
About making friends, be careful.

It's been over 3 months for me here and I'm still figuring the answers to your questions. If you figure out don't forget to drop a line here :)

Well, I think since I have been an experienced local guide from awhile back at home. When I landed it was easy for me to apply the knowledge with the help of Google map, searching locations and connecting with them so easily.
    The experience itself has been so helpful and useful for me whenever since I can't get lost at any given time. Currently the beaches are my favorite places to spend during my off days where I get rejuvenation and ease from a week long period of work.