Interesting customs and traditions in Kuwait

Hello everyone,

Living outside of our home country requires us to adapt to a new culture and different traditions. What are some of the cultural specifics in Kuwait?

What are some of the traditional beliefs and cultural practices that you have encountered in Kuwait that are different to your home country?

Tell us a bit more about some of the customs that you've found interesting, such as communication style, food, greetings, laws, or festivities.

What were your initial reactions and how did you adapt to them?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hello my dear ,

Are you staying in Kuwait?.

Regards
Yasser Manssour

Hi Yasser Manssour,

Please note that Priscilla forms part of the Expat.Com team and this topic has been created to gather as much information possible to help members.

If you could provide some information on the few questions asked, feel free.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Kuwait and Camping seems antonyms ... but yes it is a famous tradition these days from November ends to January .. People loves to stays in Camps... This is also a one of great business these days. For more details and information you must need  some one near and dear one to arrange this.

http://www.primeoneholidays.com/index.p … pgtyp=serv
http://www.primeoneholidays.com/index.php?pi=22&pgtyp=serv   

Hello!!!!
:arriba: Yo vivo n Kuwait, estoy estudiando ingles,me e ido adaptando poco a poco, e conocido personas kuwaitíes excelentes, con muy buen sentido de humor e interesadas en mi cultura..
Animo, ,,,la vida es linda!!!!!
Saludos a todos!!!!! :corazón:

Espanol in kuwait?  Que bueno!  De donde eres amigo? 

^  actually, this is what I like about culture in kuwait.  This place is a melting pot and only here will you see THIS many different cultures in one place.  Every person you meet is from somewhere else and brings a little something from their home with them.

This weekend we're hosting a casual get together with friends.  This will include people from Slovenia, Hungary, Swaziland, India, England, America, and Kuwait.  And these are actual FRIENDS we see on a regular basis, we didn't go out of our way at all to get these people together.

Hoho,,me lo e perdido

Hi everyone,

@lifelife, note this an english speaking forum. Could you please post in english only.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

:cool: v

😖