CPR Address Change

Hello Guys,
I'm Mechanical engineer employed by Ministry of Education at Technical Institute Busaiteen. I'm living in Manama with EWA on my name.
I have to change address in CPR for which i surfed government website for getting Appointment but couldn't find.
Question 1: Do i need to get it done by Agents or shall i directly visit CPR office ?
Please  provide procedure.

You can visit cpr office and find out or if you will need a clearance agent to do that for you,contact me and i will recommend to you 1

ok, lemme know

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Manama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manama

Moving to Manama

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manama

Travel insurance in Manama

Enjoy stress-free travel to Manama