Jazz enthusiasts in HCMC?

Hi,

i play jazz guitar and im looking for some musicians to jam with and start gigging with.

whatever you play get ib touch and well bash out a few tunes for fun.

thanks

james

i m in  let s catch up next month ( i m away till mid of december ) and i play guitar also ( drum also but quite rusty ) .. blues or whatever , no big level but .. hey who care ?

Hey,

would you be interested in giving me a few lessons. Im quite rusty with the guitar but i am still a little bit better than a beginner.

Thanks
Carly

yes of course! at the moment im only free in the evenings and on tuesday. i have 2 guitars here if you want to come to Binh Thanh or i dont mind meeting you somewhere.

Ive only been here 6 weeks and dont know many people yet so it would be a pleasure to meet and play guitar.

text me on ***whenever you fancy meeting.

thanks

james

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi James,

Iv only been here one week so i also dont really know many people. lol.
Add me on facebook (carly sacks). I couldnt see your number as the post was modified.
I live in district 4

Carly

Hi Carly,

You can use the Private Messaging (PM) system to exchange personal contact info with James.

To use this feature click on the person's avatar and send him/her a message.

Thank you.

hi carly, there was a few carly sacks, hopefully ive added you and not someone else.

Welcome to HCMC. Ive been here 6 weeks so far, love it.
james