2years Multiple Exit Re-entry visa details

Salam!! My question is that my mother-in-law is having a 2 years multiple exit re-entry visit visa. She has already completed 180days, now she has to go out of the kingdom and come back!!! Please guide me that will it be possible for her to get exit re-entry stamp on her passport, if she goes to the causeway and return back to saudi arabia??? Or she will have to go to the home country??

How did you get a 2 year multiple in the first place?

The general rule is that you need to exit the country. So yeah she can go to bahrain get the stamp and come back.

This will be counted as an exit and re entry.

Always best to check with your company's Government relations department.

Thank You for your reply!!! Without a bahrain visa and without iqama she can go there???

As long as you have an exit reentry visa and a valid iqama you do not need a separate visa for bahrain. You get it on the causeway.

But my mother-in-law in on visit, she does not have iqama. So, she can go there??

New topic

Moving to Dammam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Dammam

Travel insurance in Dammam

Enjoy stress-free travel to Dammam