Family visa for my physicalled challenged wife

It's my 1st job in the KSA and i now live in Alhasa. I am planning to move my family here soon. I would like to know, is there any restriction for visas(family) for physically challenged?
I never thought of this restriction before coming here, but one of my colleague is saying that PHs are not eligible for medical check and hence visas will not be entertained.

Your wife won't be working and therefore her physical health shouldn't be an issue, people sponsor their elderly parents who may or may not have physical impairments.
This is qadrAllah/ her disability is a test. To discriminate on this level is bloody low! I hope your colleague is wrong.

Medical check up mainly Consisted of blood tests for transferable diseases: HIV, hepatitis etc
Chest X-ray for TB
And because of work eye test, hearing test etc nothing major for those of us working so why would non working disabled people not be looked at?

Masha'Allah thanks for your response. I am baffling with myself for last two days on this issue whether to continue to be here or not....and your response comes as refreshing news masha'Allah.

JazakAllah

BFNH is correct.  A guy where I work sponsored his mother who has cancer and she was not only given a visa, she also received treatment here!

Sahirbasha your welcome Akhee an best wishes with your wife. Waiyyaka.

Alliecat thanks for the clarification and supporting evidence - the idea of rejecting someone based on disability really infuriated me this morning.

there is a law apparently in KSA that insurance has to treat preexisting conditions.  rather awesome

Freshlikesushi wrote:

there is a law apparently in KSA that insurance has to treat preexisting conditions.  rather awesome

:one

Nice to hear. But, I have a query that what is the procedure to apply dependant Visa for Wife and child? And, how much days will it take for the approval and when shall we get the same..

hema121187 wrote:

Nice to hear. But, I have a query that what is the procedure to apply dependant Visa for Wife and child? And, how much days will it take for the approval and when shall we get the same..

This has been answered 1000 times.  Please query 'visas saudi arabia' in the google custom search box.

Best of luck.

Friends,

One of the agent informed me that my wife is declared unfit by some doctors just be seeing the photo of my wife (before medical check up) due to her disability in walking. Actually I have got the yellow paper visa cleared from here.

Can anyone suggest a good agent in India to clear this? If this is not done, I will have to leave the kingdom. I am really dejected. Could any of you help me?

Regards
Sahir Basha

sahirbasha wrote:

Friends,

One of the agent informed me that my wife is declared unfit by some doctors just be seeing the photo of my wife (before medical check up) due to her disability in walking. Actually I have got the yellow paper visa cleared from here.

Can anyone suggest a good agent in India to clear this? If this is not done, I will have to leave the kingdom. I am really dejected. Could any of you help me?

Regards
Sahir Basha

Physical disability is not hindrance for visa process for dependents and most agents knows this. The agent you are using might be trying to make more money out of you, please find below other agencies in India who can process visa process for you.

ASMACS LIMITED
123, Atlanta, 12th Floor, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021.
Tel.:+9122 2885426 / 22885427 / 22856306 Fax : +9122 22837494
Email: [email protected]

ASMACS TOURS & TRAVEL
411, Sai Chamber, 4th Floor, Opp. Railway Station, Santacruz (E), Mumbai – 400 055.
Tel.: 0091 26125191 / 26125301 Fax : 0091 26146937
Email: [email protected]

http://www.akbartravelsonline.com/CustomerSupport

Head Office: Mumbai 
202-A, Bombay Market, 2nd Floor,
Tardeo Road, Mumbai 400 034
Maharashtra, India.
Phone: +91-22-66665353 - 30 Lines, Fax: +91-22-66665363/64 - 2 Lines
Email:
For Clients: [email protected]
For Candidates: Please apply online

Branch Office: Bangalore

40/1, 1st Floor, Bellary Road, Ganga Nagar,
Bangalore, 560 032. Karnataka, India.
Phone: +91-80-23335351, Fax: +91-80-23432780

Thank you. I am trying to contact them.

Regards
Sahir Basha

Dear HR Guru,

The above mentioned agent gave me the contact no. of some medical centre to speak to the doctor. The doctor is asking me to produce a no objection certificate from my employer stating all the details which is to be stamped by chamber of commerce. It's really strange and looks to be a lenghthy process.

Regards,
Sahir Basha

sahirbasha wrote:

Dear HR Guru,

The above mentioned agent gave me the contact no. of some medical centre to speak to the doctor. The doctor is asking me to produce a no objection certificate from my employer stating all the details which is to be stamped by chamber of commerce. It's really strange and looks to be a lenghthy process.

Regards,
Sahir Basha

This is fairly new process I am hearing, let me check around to see if there has been any change in the process that I knew and what you are telling me now.

In the mean time is it not possible to get a letter from your employer for your wife ?

Thank you Guru for your help.

My employer is very flexible and has agreed to give me whatever is required. But they need a medical report (Not sure yet, if this needs translated to arabic) and then it will be stamped by chamber of commerce. This stamped letter needs to be translated to english (back in india) and all the original needs to be given to the doctor. It might take ages in my estimation to complete all these.

Regards
Sahir Basha

sahirbasha wrote:

Thank you Guru for your help.

My employer is very flexible and has agreed to give me whatever is required. But they need a medical report (Not sure yet, if this needs translated to arabic) and then it will be stamped by chamber of commerce. This stamped letter needs to be translated to english (back in india) and all the original needs to be given to the doctor. It might take ages in my estimation to complete all these.

Regards
Sahir Basha

I have checked and this is what I came to know:

Based on the disability - you need to get a letter from a hospital in India, preferably where she has been undergoing treatment over the years and this can be shown as a reference to the GAMCA medical center and they will approve the medical. As far as I have come to know there is nothing more that needs to be done here since the visa is already issued and now only needs processing in India.

So the medical fitness and related letters are required in India. You can have an additional letter from your employer as a back up attested from COC & MOFA to prove that she only has disability and nothing communicable. This should do the job hopefully.

Dear HR Guru,

I got this letter and sent all the documents to GAMCA medical centre. They forwarded all these to their chairman and to my surprise the chairman said he does not have authority to clear medical fitness for my wife. I spent two weeks nearly to get this NoC from my employer and got stamped by MOFA.

I spoke to the Chairman and i was told that my wife should go to Mumbai consulate for medicals as Chennai office is not authorized to clear her. I asked him if this will be cleared upon going to Mumbai, he said he don't know. It's really frustrating and looks like I will have to vacate this country sadly!!..

Regards
Sahir Basha

@sahirbasher Sounds like you got the 'ole run-around.'  Sorry to hear it.

Well there are ways to solve this and I am sure you know how its done in India even without me telling you how to do. You should "see" some people "properly" and everything will be sorted out. Even the agent who is processing can help if you "see" him properly.

Back here after vacation and guess you what!! with my family :)..Yes, i directly met proper person with their requirements and everything is sorted out now. Thank you HRGuru for your inputs.

[Modéré: Hors Sujet.]

sahirbasha wrote:

Back here after vacation and guess you what!! with my family :)..Yes, i directly met proper person with their requirements and everything is sorted out now. Thank you HRGuru for your inputs.

Dear please share your experience with saudi medical center?? What happen when you perform your wife's medical here?? From which process you completed your iqama requirement. Plz it's urgent as my wife also need medical report here in saudi for iqama!! My wife has Antbodies positive!!!

i am not sure but someone recently told me thta there won't be medical checks for dependants anymore for their iqama. Anyway, here in KSA it is far too easy and simple, just some basic check ups to make sure they don't have any communicable disease. Should be a straight forward one.

sahirbasha wrote:

i am not sure but someone recently told me thta there won't be medical checks for dependants anymore for their iqama. Anyway, here in KSA it is far too easy and simple, just some basic check ups to make sure they don't have any communicable disease. Should be a straight forward one.

You mean may be medical center will not check HCV antibodies thoroughly??

I am sorry, i don't know anything about this HCV antibodies but as long as it is not communicable, it should not be a problem. About the tests, they took the blood samples only, not sure this antibody is relating to blood or not.

sahirbasha wrote:

I am sorry, i don't know anything about this HCV antibodies but as long as it is not communicable, it should not be a problem. About the tests, they took the blood samples only, not sure this antibody is relating to blood or not.

Yes dear it's related with blood. Actually it called Hepatitis c. But actually it's treated now...
Please reply if  you know about.. My wife is on dependent visa of me. She will not work here..
And is it confirmed news that dependents exempt from medical in saudia??

sakhawat ali wrote:
sahirbasha wrote:

Yes dear it's related with blood. Actually it called Hepatitis c. But actually it's treated now...
Please reply if  you know about.. My wife is on dependent visa of me. She will not work here..
And is it confirmed news that dependents exempt from medical in saudia??

hi, please tell me what happened to the iqama application of your wife
hope it was a success
thanks

dEAR sHAWKAT,

My wife arrived in KSA , her test for Iqama shoing HCV positive, will she get IQAMA ? please help!

Dear Friend,

Did you bring your wife to KSA finally.
I am also facing the problem. Please advise.

Please advise what you did to clear the medical for your wif. I am also facing same problem.

Can anyone please update for future reference for others.

Asslamalykum. Am a physically challenged person(with left leg affected by polio, but can walk with nobody's support).Got a Working visa of cashier in a coffee shop in Kuwait. But here in India,GCC centres are not conducting GCC test for me,by saying that PH persons are not eligible to work abroad and I"ll b deemed unfit,once Tests done. Though tried to explained them that my job of a cashier requires good hands & study's & there is no need of my legs;but all my efforts of no use.
Heard about your story and how u got success in ur efforts?
Pls guide me with ur valuable suggestions *** .
Waiting for ur reply bhai

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Naeem Shaik and welcome to expat.com.

As the last answer to this post is pretty old, i don't think you will have an answer by the OP.
I see you've posted a similar message on the Kuwait forum.

Even if this is pretty old, have you tried the numbers send by HRGuru ? (see post #11)

Regards.

Loïc