VPN acting as Malta

Hi,

I have a few VPN's,but none can put my location down as Malta.

Does anyone know of any ? I am back in UK and need to register with Maltapark.

Thanks

Purevpn - I got my sub thru stacksocial

NewPoster2017 wrote:

Hi,

I have a few VPN's,but none can put my location down as Malta.

Does anyone know of any ? I am back in UK and need to register with Maltapark.

Thanks

When I used to use Netflix I used to use 'Hola' which is free and you can specify the country, including Malta.
Once installed you can use Hola to change your GPS location (Button at the top)

Ray

Tried Hola there.Unfortunately it didnt work.

You can register with Maltapark from anywhere,but you don't receive the confirmation email unless you are currently in Malta :(

Do a search in the forum, I had to do the exactly the same thing and posted the info for the site I used - can't recall which one from the top of my head.

Thanks Dan,

The site you used was : Teleport teleport.to/Malta/

Will try it shortly and post how I get on....

Didn't work. All proxies are offline !

NewPoster2017 wrote:

You can register with Maltapark from anywhere,but you don't receive the confirmation email unless you are currently in Malta :(

I reinstalled Hola on my laptop last night to try out and was able to choose my country from the drop down menu and changed to Malta, it then came up with the message 'browsing from Malta'

Don't know why it wouldn't work for you!

Good Luck

Ray

F0xgl0ve wrote:
NewPoster2017 wrote:

I reinstalled Hola on my laptop last night to try out and was able to choose my country from the drop down menu and changed to Malta, it then came up with the message 'browsing from Malta'

Don't know why it wouldn't work for you!

Good Luck

Ray

When you try and register on Maltapark form outside Malta,it says successful and just click on link on email. But the email never arrives.
Tried this using Hola but the email never arrived either...

I use Tunnel Bear, very good and can have it on many devices under the same account.

The company behind Hola is turning your computer into a node on a botnet, and selling your network to anyone who is willing to pay.

Security researchers discovered multiple security flaws in Hola and published their findings on a site called “Adios Hola.”

“Hola is harmful to the internet as a whole, and to its users in particular,” researchers wrote.

Have a read up HERE.

I would stop using it Ray.

I don't use Hola or any other VPN, I don't need it here in Malta for the sites I use!

I reinstalled it last night to try it out for the OP.

It is only the free version of Hola that uses Peer to Peer, the paid version does not.

When I did use it to watch Netflix before they went worldwide it worked fine and I never had any problems, despite what some 'expert' wants to say.

Ray