Company Logo Embroided onto Business / Polo Shirts

Hi there, I am trying to find somewhere in Mauritius to have a company logo embroided onto shirts.  Only a very small quantity, maybe 6.  Does any one know if there is anyone in Mauritius doing this?

Thanks.

hi jude,
i have a friend who had an enterprise doing this part of job; will ask his number;

cheers,
islander.

Hi There,
I have also been trying to get someone to do embroidery on Tshirts for me.. i have about a dozen to make.

I would really appreciate it if you could pass on the details if you do get someone to do it..

Thanks in Advance,

Yusuf

Thanks Islander - it would be great if we could get the details.

interesting topic !

I wonder how much it would cost to prepare 2~300 Expat.com tee-shirts or polos

Thanks very much grookesh, I will contact them.

There are a few companies that do these kind of jobs.

But it depends on the quantity of items you are looking for.

Some may not take small orders.

na na na na na, na na na,
heyyy jude,

sorry was busy.
my friend doesnt work anymore, he used to do embroidery for reputed textile industries.

Instead, these guys do good, professionally: they do work out per unit, call Ms Nabilah, you can mail her logo, as per your need.

Citizen Sports Ltd
13,Royal Road Beau-Bassin- Mauritius
Email: [email protected]
          [email protected]

Telephone: (230) 454.88.91
                 (230) 454.07.91
                 (230) 454.16.70     
Fax:           (230) 464.76.44

Citizen Mobile:

Emtel: 982.18.18
Cell+: 797.18.53 

thumbs up
islander :o

I contacted the company in The Vale today and emailed them the file, they do any quantity and will give me a quote tomorrow. I will have a look at their work before going ahead and let everyone know.

They are close to where I live so will try there first.

Thanks Islander for the details you have provided as well, I will them as a back up plan.

Cheers

Jude

Helo and thanx for the info.
Citizen is very close to me.. so i'll check with them tomorrow, and let you know..
btw Jude... wud appreciate it if you could let me knw the rates on ur side..

Yusuf

Helo..
checked with Citizen Sports today..
Price seems interesting, as they charge you +/-Rs20 to print and +/-Rs50 for embroidery..u can make less than ten tshirts also..

Only thing is that you have to buy the tshirts from them, but they do have a wide variety of tshirts models and other clothing and accessories.

How about your side Jude?

keep me posted!

Cheers!

Yusuf

they're great in sportswear too,
cheers,
islander.

Hope to go and see Explorateur tomorrow or Tuesday, will let you know.  Yusuf - did you happen to ask how much they charge for embroidery?

helo Jude,

Sorry for the late reply...
Yips i did ask..For a reasonnable size logo+stitches in one colour only, Rs75+vat that is what they showed me there on a tshirt.
My logo is pretty small also.

did you contact them?

Hi there, yes I went to Explorateur and they were very helpful, they do a lot of screen printing on nightshirt and polo shirts and the work seems good.  They were running a job for MCB while I was there.  My logo is 4 colours, small to be embroided above the pocket. They quoted RS100 per shirt which seems reasonable.

I have also been having trouble buying suitable shirts so went to a tailor in Goodlands to have them made, I mentioned I needed them by a certain day to get the embroidery done and they said they could do the embroidery as well. They showed me samples of what they do which is all the fancy embroidery on the "Indian Style" suits and said the logo would be simple. 

I will collect them next week and let you know how they turn out.

I need some for my company too. Please keep us informed. It would be great if they could supply T-shits too.
Cheers
Terence

Hi Terrence, Exploratateur do supply t shirts and will screen print them with whatever you like, small or large quantities.

Explorateur Co.Ltd
The Vale
Tel:+230-2637168
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact Person: Mr F.Backus