Hello everybody ! !!

hello I 'm french and I 'm on this site to discover interesting new people and share our cultures and create new Friendship

hey! welcome :)...Ben u came in our monthly gathering before?

hi no never sorry what is it about ? you have an assocation ? J have seen you organize a party in the desert?

yeah we have monthly expats gatherings! i will keep u posted :)

so u can come and socialize!

welcome!! :cool:

yes why not !! thank u for it

Hi Ben,

Welcome, hope you do find this site interestin, and know people from different culture.

yeah thank u it looks so good i hope to find new friends soon i have different good contact

ur on the right track by getting the right country-code :P

yeah legacy i think this website should help me to find good persons cause here there  is not really good place to meet people

c'est vrai Ben, its also a good thing you picked up on that.

But, i beg to differ mon ami.

you can meet people here, but its not like going to a bar and striking up a conversation (coz A) there are no bars, duh), but what you can do is follow the blogverse in Kuwait (i suggest you go to botamba.com and check out the aggregator for all kuwait blogs), find out what events are going on that are to your fancy, lets say you are into arts, there are art galeries here (believe it or not!) that you can visit and hopefully find a few like-minded individuals you can mingle with.

This is from experience btw, i have been to several gatherings where i knew no one, and suddenly i've added 20 or so friends to my list on facebook :P

lets say you are into foreign films, theres cinemagic, with their rooftop screening in salmiya, you can always go there.

sports etc.

and you will find that one friend is also going to all the same gatherings, a familiar face, presto! an ice-breaker.

so, it is possible to meet said people, with a little more effort.

theres a group taht meets to jog/ walk on Marina beach every week, theres a group that meets to cycle around kuwait every friday (or u can catch them on wednesday cycling from hardrock cafe to the kuwait towers and back!)

find your niche, and you will find a new group of friends to enjoy kuwait with

Idrees Khan wrote:

hey! welcome :)...Ben u came in our monthly gathering before?

:lol: hey Idrees... that must be me! I guess you referred to the bowling event ... :D

Bhaas! yeah it might be u! hope all is well with u! see u soon in coming gathering! :-)

thank u legacy for all
i like to visit all things and i would like to know much about arabic culture
so i hope to see u soon

Chilly_Willy
i dove into the corners very nice as in the caribbean sea and the gulf of aden near djibouti. I have never seen a flora and fauna as rich as these places
but i have no degrees for diving but i like it so much
see u

Thanks Idrees! couldn't make it to the last ones though.. Will defintely join the next gathering..

Hi guys, pretty cool in here.. well i just joined today and surely would love to be a part of this Expat.com commnity..CHEERS TO ALL!!!

Welcome tough_psycho!! Interesting name by the way :lol:

Welcome Ben to Expat-blog :)