What are your MVV experiences?

Thanks Doreen. Team 3 Den Bosch. Which team is handling yours?

dezire4497 :

Finally I got my MVV visa approval. I applied on 23rd January and got my visa approved on 09th March (6 weeks 3 days). I would like to thank everyone helping me out for clearing out my queries as well as by sharing their personal queries.

Months of hard work, tons of patience, pain of the distance, tedious waiting period has all paid off in the end. Bottom line is do your best and have patience, you will get want you want in life.

Good luck to everyone.

Hi, congrats! In my case I am still waiting for my passport to be stamp it is now 7days from embassy to regional office as status of in process. how long did it take for you to get the passport stamp visa from the embassy?

Hi All,

This has been a very informative forum. Thank you for all your contributions.

I applied for my wife's dependent visa on 2nd January, 2018 through my employer. However, we are still waiting for the approval and the last date is within 3 weeks from now. The team processing my application is from Den Bosch. Is it common for delay during this period? Will a visit to IND help us to get any update?

Thank you!

Unfortunately a visit to IND will not help, they will not give any information about it until you reach the 90th day. Try to get in touch with your contact person that might help.

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Visiting IND is not a good idea in my opinion even calling then because they do not give you updates regarding your application. All you have to do is wait for their email of approval regarding your application. We have experience this with my application, we called IND every 2 weeks and we thought they are giving us updates but it turns out that they are very misleading with their "updates".

Good luck! :)

Thank you for the reply! I guess we have to wait and patience is the only way forward.

Team 7 Den Bosch , hopefully to hear from them soon as well!

Hey guys, we got positive result from ind lately, we waited for 8 weeks, at first the mail said we were team den bosch but on the approval  letter was den haag. Hope our experience can be helpful for people who are waiting now.

Congrats. What team handled your application?

Hi All, for inspiration.

My wife sent all the documents using binder folder to IND via post on Feb 13. and we received to pay on 19, then 22 we got the confirmation waiting until May 13. but I got the approval from IND on Feb 28 (Team Den Haag 2), then I went to embassy March 2 with scheduled via online.  March 13th today, the DHL sent my passport with stamp visa type: D in our house in Italy. Cheers!

Hope you got the approval fast too!

We also have a YES. Zwolle Team 1

I applied for MVV sticker yesterday and received it today. Apparently the Embassy of Netherlands in my city is itself a regional office, therefore I got my visa sticker the next day.

Hope you get your passport soon. Good luck.

Thank you for the info! We will patiently wait and hope for the best🙂🙂🙂 it’s great that they moved your application to den hague I heard that’s the fastest one.

Team 7 den bosch as well:) hopefully will get the positive advise soon!

Congrats gurl!!! Wohooo! Party🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂

hello bro congratulation for you
i want ask you which team take your reqeust my gf apply in 12 march in den bosh is it fast team there or slow

I have been practicing with my partner since starting early this January, he says that I’ve improved a lot and i can express my thoughts most of the time in Dutch only the grammar construction is far from perfect. I’m still feeling nervous and anxious for my exam this April. Hoping that it would have positive results! I am considering of course to enrol eventually on a formalin Dutch lessons as it is still hard to have a grasp of another language specially the grammatical rules. I’m still confuse with geen and niet like on when to use which. I can understand sentences already but when they say it slowly. That’s why I’m freaking out on the exam :(