What are your MVV experiences?

Hello.
Everyone in the EU has a national card or ID. The details of which are the same as in the passport. Maybe it is also good to provide it. :)

heynutzzzz wrote:
TheRealismail wrote:

Try my suggestion . . And update us . . I did the same and got married in Thailand using that paper . . .
But if they issue it for you then you may need to do the following:-

1) Legalize it from the ministry of forigen affairs.

2) Dutch Embassy in Paris.

Hope it works for you

Hi. The Philippine embassy anywhere doesn't provide such paper or proof, I have tried it. They can only be attained from the National Statistics Office in the Philippines. They also can provide it online and legalise it online but it will take time.

Oh that sucks .. I only suggested that as my consulate provided me that documents here in Saudi Arabia and somehow I managed to use it in Thailand where Eritrea don't have an embassy/consulate there.

:)

Hey,

I'm currently waiting for my results from IND.
Just wanted to ask you, how long it took you guys to get the results?

Cheers

Hope you get the good news soon, IND may take up to 90 days time for a decision to be made .. however it may also come earlier .. this is a case to case situation

Good luck

Mine took 90 days :)
Hope yours will come soon.

Thanks for your response. Hopefully I get it soon.

Cheers, fingerscrossed :)

You may get it earlier as mine took 54 days in total but to be exact 34 workdays.

So stay positive and the universe will provide . . .  :up:

The Realishmail are u in nl already??

niru2709 wrote:

Ask him in private, for Chit-Chat please use the PM system. This is not a chat site.

SimCityAT wrote:
niru2709 wrote:

Ask him in private, for Chit-Chat please use the PM system. This is not a chat site.

Are u the owner of this site?? Or are you in need of attention??? Anyways u can take the site .. I m
Outta here 🤣

niru2709 wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:
niru2709 wrote:

Are u the owner of this site?? Or are you in need of attention??? Anyways u can take the site .. I m
Outta here 🤣

Yeah - kind of, he works for the owner and is quite within his rights to point out to you that this is not a chat Forum and the Forum T&C's that you agreed to when you joined Expat.com do tell you this.

Have a nice day and bye-bye.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi,

Thanks for this forum. Anyone knows if the 90days count is inclunded the day you sent the papers to IND for mvv?

I am married since last year with my beautiful wife Nederlandse 😍 now waiting for the receipt to pay to process the papers. my other question is. Is that ok if the papers are in the bind folder? because my wife did is put in the bind folder and all papers are attched to it with holes that binds with the folder, dont know how to explain 🙈 like a compilation on each section. is that will be fine. I hope it will not take long 😔

thanks in advance.

jeffbrual wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for this forum. Anyone knows if the 90days count is inclunded the day you sent the papers to IND for mvv?

I am married since last year with my beautiful wife Nederlandse 😍 now waiting for the receipt to pay to process the papers. my other question is. Is that ok if the papers are in the bind folder? because my wife did is put in the bind folder and all papers are attched to it with holes that binds with the folder, dont know how to explain 🙈 like a compilation on each section. is that will be fine. I hope it will not take long 😔

thanks in advance.

Welcome to the Forum

Can you please clear this up? You are Italian and your wife is Dutch?

It will help for people giving you a better response.

Hi, I am not italian but I live in Italy. I am Filipino 😀. my wife put the papers "documents" into binder.

jeffbrual wrote:

Hi,

thanks in advance.

Well as long as your wife sent the documents in a binder folder and the IND did not return it to her then I assume it is accepted, however it was best not to put it into binder folder or anything like that.

Regarding the decision period it is calculated from payment day as per my wife's statement.

Good luck

As long as they don't send it back, indeed that is fine.
The ind scans the papers we submitted to them to put in their system anyway, so as long as it is readable and clear, it's all good. :)

Here's a tip . . .

The online tracking system is unrelaible . . . I have my ref number stating that it is under process at the regional back office (Jordan for Middle East), while in fact I sent an email to them early today and they contacted the embassy in Saudi which sent me an email that my passport is back and ready to pick up . . .

Good LuCk to all

We didn't hear from there yet. but all are readable and documented properly, base on the requirement, and my wife has a good salary and work. and we have a house in the Nederlands so hoping this will not take long for them to review if I need something to send. one of our friend also send their documents in binder but that is long time ago.

they will scan the documents right and put in to their database? so it doesnt matter if its binder folder. but ofcourse they can remove each paper. finger cross.

why do you need to send your passport? once the mvv release you need to stamp your passport at the embassy do they need to send the passport to NL to do the stamp? hmmp 🤔 our documents sent in Nederlands. near city of IND via post.nl I believe it is reliable.

jeffbrual wrote:

why do you need to send your passport? once the mvv release you need to stamp your passport at the embassy do they need to send the passport to NL to do the stamp? hmmp 🤔 our documents sent in Nederlands. near city of IND via post.nl I believe it is reliable.

Netherland have about 4 or 5 regional back offices around the world which have visas stickers . . Not every embassy has that facility.. but dont worry all you need to do after you get a positive reply from IND is contact the nearesy embassy/consulate to make an appointment and if they happen to be one of regional offices then you will mostly collect your passport at the same time or the next day..but if not then they will forward it and then send you an email once ready ..

PS: tracking system is unrelaible make sure you show up at embassy/consulate every few days.

Good luck my friend

i just aplly for ind how much all the people here the aplly take is it a lot of timei just get crazy i can not wait to be with gf

simokh wrote:

i just aplly for ind how much all the people here the aplly take is it a lot of timei just get crazy i can not wait to be with gf

Hello again,

Glad to read that you have applied and forwarded your documents to IND, if all the required documents are there then you should keep in mind that decision period may take up to 90 days.

However, in some cases the decision are made ealier as in two months instead of three months but that depends on who is processing your request.

Moreover, you must keep on mind that after you recieve the approval letter from IND you will need to give your passport to Dutch embassy in Rabat  and expect 10-15 days for the MVV sticker.

I am telling you all this so you don't get irritated if the process took some time.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope you get it all done at the earliest.

thank you khouya ismail and its just making you crazy to wait but what can you do i just hope that they accept the request and all go good and i wish every one luck

Hello guys, just wondering is there anyone applied MVV online ? Because we did, we thought maybe this way would get the approval faster, Hm but this's the sixth week, still hear nothing from ind :(

Meiciarlo wrote:

Hello guys, just wondering is there anyone applied MVV online ? Because we did, we thought maybe this way would get the approval faster, Hm but this's the sixth week, still hear nothing from ind :(

Click here

we just also apply for it but it depend i think how the responsable work on it but i hope for you the best ☺☺

:):D

With me, it took almost 8 weeks from the confirmation of application to the letter which states that I can now submit my passport to the embassy for stamping.

To breakdown the process here's my journey:
Dec 29,  2017: Application lodged
Jan 11, 2018: Got a letter for received application.
Jan 31, 2018: Received a letter for payment method
Feb 21, 2018: Received a Letter that I can now submit my passport to the embassy for stamping.

Soon, have to do my appointment in the embassy for submitting my passport and other requirements they needed.

[Hope you'll get yours soon. Goodluck! 😉]

Hi I just have a question with the exam. Like how was the aanvulzinnen part on the speaking exam? :)

There are many examples on YouTube; this link will take you to a Google search I just used.

In my case, I have already taken the exam before even realizing that the reviewer is already available in the site. 😔 (Could have been a lot easier) *Tip: Constantly check the website for any update.* All the late nights and sacrifices paid off (thankfully) through consistent studying with my husband concentrating on the book we bought. I think it's not just about memorizing but you really have to put your whole heart understanding each word and the sentence as whole. And I think that's how I passed my exam. ☺

I was really nervous answering the completing sentence part because everything was different from what I have expected to be 😅 but i think for as long as your answers make sense to the sentence then you're good. I remember answering almost in safe mode 😁 and used same answer for few times. 😉 As a result, I got 8 out of 10 as a score.

Goodluck to your upcoming exam! 😊

😊

just use adappel, search in facebook the forum and google for website the adappel has concrete materials exact answer, just memorize it then you will pass. it take 1 to 2 weeks to learn. then you are confident to take the exam, literally the answer. good luck man.

Dear members,

I think i need to clarify some things which you are apparently you not aware of but yet still  very important to know.

This exams which all of you have to take and to pass before you can settle in the Netherlands is not something you have to think about lighty.
It is indeed that its a part of the MVV process and don't think when you pass you are rid of it. No...

Some say you can find the answers on the internet and you have only to memorize it to be safe. Maybe... for a short of period it can be sufficient...
The level you all learning is A1 and it is just basic Dutch to get along just in the normal daily life. Such as to go to a doctor, visiting the market or supermarket and have a very small simple conversation with your neighbor.

But shortly after arriving in the Netherlands you'll get an invitation to continue with this "Inburgingstraject"  and that means to continue to study the language to reach level A2 or even B1 or B2 and for those who are very ambitious or need it for their high skilled work C1 or C2.

i'll post a schedule  where you all can see the requirements of each level.
This schedule is from the CEFR and concerns for all European foreign languages.

https://inspireducation.nl/free-resourc … nguages-2/

thats true, however first thing first pass the exam to proceed with the process. in my experienced in italy and other country and also Nederlands most of time its hard to learn on studying to grasph the language specially for the countries who has difficult language. but if you speak and talking with the local everyday its easily to learn and grasph the language. by then my recommendation who will take the A1 exam just study for now online even you just memorizing the answer but make sure you understand and just talk with your parner everyday. then once you are in the Nederlands start to dig in studying the language, go outside and speak to the local. its better ratherthan you spending time studying without practicing, so you will not stress your time to be with your partner. language is different unlike Algebra 😀. you need to practice speaking for a years unless you are gifted.

Anyone here applied for a mvv and zwolle team 4 handled their application? Any experience with the team? How long did you wait?

Which team handled your application

Which team? Den Bosch or Zwolle?