What are your MVV experiences?

Hello.
Mine was handled by Zwolle team 5 and it took the maximum time of 90 days before they reached a decision. :)

Good luck

Also Zwolle team. It took 41 working days to be exact but 2 days ago prior to that we were informed that it's a positive answer just waited for the official letter from IND. 😊

Hi, is that you can compare the speed of the process base who handle your documents? and where can you find the team who process the documents?

Kuya you can see which team handles your application in the letter that IND sent to your partner.  I think with the payment confirmation. Did you apply via post?

Hopefully it will also not take so long for us. After the payment confirmation they already asked for extra documents so i hope to hear soon about it. Thank you for sharing.

Team Den Haag is the fastest one. Team Zwolle en Den Bosch is one of the slowest. If you submitted your application via post or online and you are from team den haag normally you will hear the decision within 3-4 weeks.

hi, thanks for the info. yes we applied via post. we paid last week  but we did'nt receive confirmation yet. hoping that we receive soon. normally how long it take to receive the payment confirmation?

My partner received the letter on how to pay 17 feb and paid the same day. But ind sent it 14 feb And 20 they sent the confirmation and last 24 my partner received the letter. So 3-4 days of waiting for the letter

When did u submit your documents? We are still waiting for the payment method they told my hubby it will take 2 weeks😩

•My partner submitted our application in IND Amsterdam last 12 Februari
•14 Februari IND started the procedure (base on the letter received on 17th)
•17 Februari- got the letter for the payment and paid the same day.
•19 Februari-IND confirmed the payment
•23 Februari- my partner got the confirmation letter and with the change of our team;sent other documents.

Wow that's really fast!

May I ask which country are u from?

Did you already booked ur appointment at the embassy to get ur sticker?

Have a great evening!
Regards from the Philippines

We still dont have a yes. Waiting for 2 weeks now. And hopefully to hear soon about it. Even its a little impossible bcause Zwolle team 4 handles our application. I am also from Philippines.

wow yours is so fast. my application start Feb13 and we received a receipt to pay after 10days last week Monday. now still waiting for the payment confirmation. not sure if we need to re submit something since my wife did is binder folder base on my understanding all are complete and requirements are met.

Schat29 wrote:

Team Den Haag is the fastest one. Team Zwolle en Den Bosch is one of the slowest. If you submitted your application via post or online and you are from team den haag normally you will hear the decision within 3-4 weeks.

my wife got the confirmation receipt from team Den Haag today. how did you know that it is fast than the other?

You can see which teams handles your application at the top of the letter. Most of the applicant whose application was handled by team den haag got their yes within 16 days-38 days. But with team zwolle they also release yes within 7 days an yet there is also one member of the group mvv- all about love that is waiting for 248 days. If you sent your application via post you will still not know if you have a complete documents. Sometimes ind staff ask for more documents after few days. Like with den bosch one of my friends submitted their application and team den bosch handles their application and they've waited for almost 90 days but when they almost reached 90 days ind ask for other documents

Schat29 wrote:

You can see which teams handles your application at the top of the letter. Most of the applicant whose application was handled by team den haag got their yes within 16 days-38 days. But with team zwolle they also release yes within 7 days an yet there is also one member of the group mvv- all about love that is waiting for 248 days. If you sent your application via post you will still not know if you have a complete documents. Sometimes ind staff ask for more documents after few days. Like with den bosch one of my friends submitted their application and team den bosch handles their application and they've waited for almost 90 days but when they almost reached 90 days ind ask for other documents

ok so zwolle is the fastest base on the record? and the most result that got 3weeks + answer is from den haag? my Wife saw Denhaag on the top of the letter confirmation. the better to do is to ensure that you complete the documents and the requirement are met and best ever pray since you and your partner do the best 😉 I think that is the fastest way to do.. rather than which team.

It happened only once. But den haag the most of the time do it the fastest. First we also have den haag but they transfer our application to zwolle. If it state DEN HAAG Team 1-9 lit means you are with team den haag. You can see 2 address i think

I got my approval today from the IND 😄..

:one congrats to you.

Congrats! 😊

Congrats!

dutch embassy reject my mvv becoze someone did fake  mail IND -I don't want mvv I giveing back and I don't want to go Netherlands
so IND mail me we reject ur mvv
so plz tell me.wht will I do

Apart from that someone spread false rumours about you apparently out of jealousy, I don't see the problem here. You got the MVV, don't want it ( :unsure why did you apply then in the first place???? :huh: ) and return it instead.

I don't know exactly what you want but you can ask the IND on what grounds they refused and what kind of prove they have. If it's only that mail you  can tell them if they search it on reasonable grounds and if their source is reliable.

I got my mvv and dutch embassy .and I goNetherland and ask for my work permit but they send me rejection and resone is they said u mail ind I Don'twant come Netherland and I giveing my mvv back they said this mail came on 17 jan,but I got my mvv on passport on 13 jan
28 feb i got reject mail
but I never sent this type of mail IND ,so  I feel someone send wrong information to ind to take my name
wht should I do

rahul275 wrote:

I got my mvv and dutch embassy .and I goNetherland and ask for my work permit but they send me rejection and resone is they said u mail ind I Don'twant come Netherland and I giveing my mvv back they said this mail came on 17 jan,but I got my mvv on passport on 13 jan
28 feb i got reject mail
but I never sent this type of mail IND ,so  I feel someone send wrong information to ind to take my name
wht should I do

You've asked this same question in a different thread and I've answered it there.

Cynic
Expat Team

but plz tell if SOMEONE GIVE wrong information and ind found that mail I m not did so they will give me work permit back

rahul275 wrote:

28 feb i got reject mail
wht should I do

Can you please refrain from posting duplicate posts, it saves a lot of confusion and members repeating themselves.

Thank you for your understanding.

SimCityAT
Expat.com Team

rahul275 wrote:

but plz tell if SOMEONE GIVE wrong information and ind found that mail I m not did so they will give me work permit back

I've never heard of that before; the only people who can help you are the IND, nobody on this Forum is going to get you your visa back.  I've given you the link to the IND Twitter page, just ask them what you need to do, they will then contact you to sort it out.

rahul275 wrote:

. Your question most of the time are confusing. you mean your MVV approved by IND then you went to embassy for sticker, but the embassy found that the approval of MVV is fake is that what you mean?

One thing you can write a complain about it, right?

last Wednesday I got my approval from IND too. now I sent my passsport and other paper required to the embassy in Rome but however my permission to stay in Italy is expired but I renewed 1hopyears now and I just have the receipt until now. is there anyone here experience a problem that their still a rejection from the embassy, for the sticker of the passport visa? or once the IND approved, the mvv it is totally done? you just need stamp sticker of the passport from the embassy?

I got my stricer and 13jan and I go Netherland 6feb,and I asked for my residents permit but they send me mail ur residents permit reject becoze u send mail 17jan to us -I don't want to come Netherland and I giveing my mvv back,
but I never send this type of information to IND
so I m thinking someone use my name and give wrong information, I m still now Holland and they reject residents permit Apply 28 Feb so I try to call them but that man not in office, so I will call him coming Monday,
wht u think they will understand my situation?

rahul275 wrote:

I got my stricer and 13jan and I go Netherland 6feb,and I asked for my residents permit but they send me mail ur residents permit reject becoze u send mail 17jan to us -I don't want to come Netherland and I giveing my mvv back,
but I never send this type of information to IND
so I m thinking someone use my name and give wrong information, I m still now Holland and they reject residents permit Apply 28 Feb so I try to call them but that man not in office, so I will call him coming Monday,
wht u think they will understand my situation?

shame of it. it is impossible, I mean since you already have the sticker on your passport. you can write an email or call to the lawyer.

Hi All, anyone experience the tracking application from the embassy after the MVV approved via IND is not showing on the tracking website? and is there still possible rejection to put stamp in your passport after the approval of IND for MVV? and what is Vnummer meaning is that Visa Number? hope I can hear from someone idea or experience. thank you

Congrats

Vnummer is not visa number. Its written under your name on your schengen visa.

Most of the time the tracking number given to you by the embassy is not working. :) The Dutch embassy in Japan said the same thing also. They advised to just wait for the email from them as to when you can pick up your passport. :)

Congrats

The tracking is used for what?

Hi guys,

I just want to check if somebody has a similar situation as mine and would also like to seek your helpful advice about my situation:

I am a citizen of the Philippines but has been continuously residing here in Singapore for a prolonged time.

I'd be moving to the Netherlands with my Dutch boyfriend and we already got the approval of our application from IND on 9 Jan 2018.

During the application, we had submitted the certificate of no marriage obtained from both countries - The Philippines & Singapore. For the certificate obtained from the Philippines, we submitted a legalised version of it and for the certificate obtained from Singapore, we submitted the certificate without having it legalised. It was obtained from Registry of Marriages - Singapore.

IND has no adverse comments on our documents since the start of our application on 4 Dec 2017 until they granted the approval.

Today, I went to the Dutch embassy in Singapore to apply for the release of the MVV as advised by IND through the approval letter they sent me. However to my surprise, the embassy officer has requested for additional endorsement of the marriage certificate that I obtained from Singapore. I complied it by immediately going to the ministry of foreign affairs and returning back to the embassy. Upon my return, she then advised me to have the certificate further legalised. I asked if it is still and really necessary to do so since IND has already approved our application. She said it is advisable. It left me being confused if it would really matter to IND since they had already approved and accepted the substantiation records that we have furnished them during the application process.

My question is, would it really be necessary to have the no marriage certificate issued by Singapore (country of continuous residence) to be legalised still, since IND had already granted us the approval? Would it be required in the Netherlands? What other documents will still be verified in the Netherlands upon our arrival?

Hope to hear your thoughts. Your insights would be really helpful and thank you in advance!

Have a great day!

Regards,
Tintin

If I were you I would contact the IND and make sure you got your answer in waiting.
I not always trust the embassy employees about their knowledge.

Yes sis. Cenomar is still required for picking up your visa. As well as legalized birth certificate. You will need it also when you register at the gemeente