Cambridge English School Mangaf

I have just accepted a teaching job in CES Mangaf. I'm trying to find any new teachers starting in September or does anyone have any updates of what the school is like now.

I'm going there as well but i will be based in Hawally

Thanks for getting back. It's my  1st time teaching abroad and have been frustrated with the process for everything I guess that's how things operate very slowly.  I'm flying out on the 25th but have no idea about accommodation.  So they tell you very soon before the flight? Do you know of any other teachers from Mangaf?

Hi mate

I'm flying on the same day around 15h00 but as for the accommodation i know that i will sharing with another teacher although i haven't got any ideas about it.
I just hope we will be picked up at the airport .
Maybe i will see you at the airport.

Hey! I'm flying out on the 27th and will be in school accomodation! What do you both teach? Add me on faceboook if you can - Leanne Job

Hello,

I have an interview with Mr. Andrew McLaughlin today. Can you please give me an update on how it is to work at this school and live in this part of Kuwait? Are you able to save a good amount of money per month? Are the students and administration respectful, etc.? Do we all have to share accommodations or is there an option to live alone in the teacher apartments?

Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

That depends on the school. Some schools offer independent apartments and others to share. Yes, u will be able to save a great deal. Its easy to spend, but clearly u are a wise person as u asked abt saving.