Arabic Classes/courses or tutors

Hi, This is my second year in Kuwait, was here from 2013-14, stayed back home in Canada for a year and now i'm back, was wondering if anyone could recommend a good Arabic school/class/tutor, or any methods used to learn Arabic? greatly appreciated please!

there are two places: AWARE & TIES - google em for locations and class timings.

as to how to learn arabic - simply try to incorporate it into your daily routine - greetings, questions etc.  the rest will ocme with practice.

Make Arabs friends in other countries for language girl friends play a good teacher roles

Just came from Arabic class in Mahboula, block 2 every saturday from 5:30-8:30 for 3months there is a registration fee 10KD and that is it,no other fees. They just opened in Mahboula about a month now but their main office is in Panasonic Tower. Check their website www.icskuwait.com Kuwait city number: 22467301 Mahboula:66001263

sorry www.icsakuwait.com call them so you can catch up. They need 6more students, there were only 24 of us,they need to fill 30seats. We started with the alphabets today and before we left we were able to memorize the whole set, the repitition- going over and over from first to last and vice versa, 'till all of us got it right. And we have homeworks too! At my age it's really difficult to absorb things but I got the alphabet in less than 3hours! For me, that means the teacher is good otherwise I wouldn't be looking forward to the next session, lol.  Call them and good luck