Expat meet up?

Hi.

Im a 32 year girl
Just moved to Malta and Interested in meeting new people :)
Anyone interested in a couple of beers in a nice pub?

I can make an event if anyone is interested.

Hi JuelsA,
It seems that your post for some reason wasn't noticed by other members.
Did you manage to meet any new people?
If you are still looking for new friends, and would like to meet for a beer or an ice cream, drop me a line.
Have a good week.
Charlo

Why do people keep starting new topics to find a friend, there are currently three wasting space on here.
There is a perfectly good pinned post for this at the top of the Forum page where everything and everyone would be in the same place!

Ray

Hi Juels,

I'm up for a drink by the end of the week. Will be in Sliema.

Kris

F0xgl0ve wrote:

Why do people keep starting new topics to find a friend, there are currently three wasting space on here.
There is a perfectly good pinned post for this at the top of the Forum page where everything and everyone would be in the same place!

Ray

I guess because that post is ancient, and too full, and people want something current. Very few realise the way to start reading at the end, ie the latest posts, so would just see all the years old stuff. Plus there is no regular meet these days from this forum,and they won't let anyone post links to anything else, so people have to ask each other direct.

I don't see whats wrong with it, anyone established who doesn't want to meet anyone new or read them can ignore the networking threads surely?