Close

Looking for 4 conference coordinators for temporary supporting

We will hold the 2nd World Gas & LNG Conference in Moscow Russia so we’re looking for  4 conference coordinators now
is anyone who interested in it?

:)  could you provide more information?

hello there, our conference will be held on June 22nd and 23rd in Novotel please see more details below:
Date: June 22-23, 2017
Venue: NOVOTEL SHEREMETYEVO AIRPORT 141400, Mezhdunarodnoe shosse,  Ownership #3     KHIMKI,  MOSCOW REGION, RUSSIA

Job Description:
1.       Distribute Conference proceedings and name badges.
2.       Assist the attendees with registration.
3.       Pass the microphone during the conference.
4.    Take pictures during the conference.
5.    A laptop is necessary ( we need to play slides during the conference)
Requirement:
1.       Quick learner
2.       Earnest working attitude
3.       Fluent speaking English

Payment: 35 USD per day (self-prepared lunch) the hotel will offer tea break for twice during the conference, staff can have some cookie and drinks

the working time is about 8hrs but it's easy and the main job is to help our staff who gonna be there  during the conference so it wont be too busy.
what's more  our attendees are from all over the world and they enjoy a highly reputation in their working field so u need to be able to speak English fluently it's a great chance to know more people and maybe  will be a good experience for college students

if you are interested in our conference or wanna know more details please drop me a message and send me your CV :)

thanks a lot for sharing this info, I had in mind a friend of mine, she is in Moscow, but for 35 euro per day not sure if she would be interested :-)

beckyc666 :

hello there, our conference will be held on June 22nd and 23rd in Novotel please see more details below:
Date: June 22-23, 2017
Venue: NOVOTEL SHEREMETYEVO AIRPORT 141400, Mezhdunarodnoe shosse,  Ownership #3     KHIMKI,  MOSCOW REGION, RUSSIA

Job Description:
1.       Distribute Conference proceedings and name badges.
2.       Assist the attendees with registration.
3.       Pass the microphone during the conference.
4.    Take pictures during the conference.
5.    A laptop is necessary ( we need to play slides during the conference)
Requirement:
1.       Quick learner
2.       Earnest working attitude
3.       Fluent speaking English

Payment: 35 USD per day (self-prepared lunch) the hotel will offer tea break for twice during the conference, staff can have some cookie and drinks

the working time is about 8hrs but it's easy and the main job is to help our staff who gonna be there  during the conference so it wont be too busy.
what's more  our attendees are from all over the world and they enjoy a highly reputation in their working field so u need to be able to speak English fluently it's a great chance to know more people and maybe  will be a good experience for college students

if you are interested in our conference or wanna know more details please drop me a message and send me your CV :)

As the public section of the forum is not set up for advertising please post this position in the jobs section at the top of this page.

yes 35 usd so about 1960 rub

Hello, I am from Britain and I am studying management, I am really keen to work in this conference and learning nee things. As a native English speaker, I am very fluent and I have organised events as well so I have a good experience as well. I am movin To moscow so it will be a good opportunity for me. I am interested in this position, thanks.

Email- ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,
I'm interested

Expatriate health insurance in Moscow

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Moscow

Moving to Moscow

Find tips from professionals about moving to Moscow

Travel insurance in Moscow

Enjoy stress-free travel to Moscow