Close

I give up - Gotta learn Thai

Now we are relocating to Chon Buri East Pattaya in 10 days I have after ages of constant nagging from the other half decided (or she has decided) that in exchange for her going to English classes I am to learn Thai.  Could anybody kindly recommend anywhere that doesn't cost a lot of money where I can learn basic Thai, enough to get by. I thank you in advance for any assistance given, regards Jeff

I can recommend a course of audio lessons.  I started with a basic Thai Pimsluer course.  It consists of thirty, 30 minutes lessons.  No reading or writing, just listen and repeat.  Very repetitive, but it will give you a good starting point.  I have the lessons downloaded.  When you get to Pattaya, send me a PM.  If you have a memory stick I'll put them on for you.  I'm not far as I live in Jomtien.

That sounds great many thanks indeed, ill drop you a line when i'm there, regards Jeff

are you about hoistman

Expatriate health insurance in Pattaya

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Pattaya

Moving to Pattaya

Find tips from professionals about moving to Pattaya

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Pattaya

Enjoy stress-free travel to Pattaya