Learn Thai Language in Thai School

hello everyone.
i have a little question about learning Thai language in there.
does anyone have information about which school is good and has a good price too?
or does anyone have en experience in this field?
i'm planning to take a course, in order to have a student visa.
thank you for your answers.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I can recommend to you the Walen School. There are 4 location in Thailand, and they teach Thai language.
They can offer student visa, their prices are very affordable.
For more information, please contact me.

[Moderated: no free ads on the forum please]

gerry800 wrote:

I can recommend to you the Walen School. There are 4 location in Thailand, and they teach Thai language.
They can offer student visa, their prices are very affordable.
For more information, please contact me.

I came across their website a few days ago and I'll be stopping by their Asok office in Bangkok tomorrow to start the application process. Once, I do I'll share my experience. I'm doing the ED visa and the cost is 25,000 baht, including the visa.

i think W...n is the biggest rubbish of a language school in the entire country, but that's just my personal opinion.

their marketing is very good, though......

I did learn Thai the "usual" and "conservative" way, and I am very glad I did.
I would never be able to learn a language from just "listening"

Hello,

you could also learn thai online. I think there are some who offer short term course. Just search

If you are working with Thais, then you sure pick up Thai language fast especially if you need to communicate with them in Thai daily.  Mono tone language people may have difficulty to speak Thai as the language have 5 tones.  Once your tone is off, it can mean something or totally different word.