Close

Tarot Card Reading

I am interested in learning how to read Tarot Cards, does anyone know of someone in Mauritius that can read the cards and possible teach the art too?

Dear Emma

I know one person. Let me talk to him first and get to know whether he can speak English.

Cheers

Vayid -

Thanks for replying Vayid

Hello how are you?Hope you are doing fine?Well their's a Russian lady married with mauritian and she is very good in tarot card i was even shock about all the truth she said on me and other people also agrees that she's very good.She is planning to give tuition about tarrot card.She speak english and i highly recommend you.I will write to you her private number so that you can contact her.
Cheers

Thanks Mike77
That's fantastic. I would really appreciate it

Mike can you please also send me the contact info of the the lady who does Tarot Card Reading. Hope to see your reply soon. Thank you.

Gaurav

Hi,

I belive in the accuracy of Astrology as the predictions are based on date and time of birth. Its intresting to know that in Tarot's  predications can be made based on card selection.

Arif

Yaa, n predictions made through Tarot Card are more realistic coz it relates directly to the present Aura of the person. That is why people rely a lot on Tarot Card. But Please if anyone knows someone who does Tarot Card Reading in Mauritius, Please reply on tis blog.

Regards
Gaurav

mike77 :

Hello how are you?Hope you are doing fine?Well their's a Russian lady married with mauritian and she is very good in tarot card i was even shock about all the truth she said on me and other people also agrees that she's very good.She is planning to give tuition about tarrot card.She speak english and i highly recommend you.I will write to you her private number so that you can contact her.
Cheers

Hello Mike,
Can you please inbox the number to me aswell.
Cheers.

Hi there

Can you please send me this lady's number too. I would like to see her.

Thanks so much

Hello for those who are interested in tarot card reading plse contact Mme Olesya for appointment on 492-1553
Cheers

Hey guys

I highly recommend olesya, she's fantastic :)

Hey Thanx Mike. God Bless.

Hi guys this is the website of Olesya internationally recognised and one of the best tarot reader in the world now available in Mauritius she is the guru of tarot card , incredible and talented in reading your future and past now available in mauritius.
Courses also available tarotmauritius.com

hi, i teach tarot cards.

hi juys very interesting topics i will directly contact olesya.
thank and regards
rishi

[Moderated: Please register in the business directory]

Hi hope you fine. it's been now nearly 5 yrs since you met Olesya for tarot reading, I would like to know if whatever she told you for your future has really been the truth.

Actually I'm planning to visit her next week and would really like to have the opinion of views of people who met her.

Thanks for your response.

Hi, can you give me the contact details for this lady. Thanks

Hi her num is ***.

Moderated by Priscilla 12 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi,

I would like to get a tarot reading and would like to know if anyone has tried with Madame Oleseya. Is she really good?

Thanks.

I have seen Oleysa a few times and have complete and utter respect for what she does. Every time I have seen her either alone or with my partner everything that she has read has been spot on correct and predictions have come true.
I make a point of going to see her 2 or 3 times each year. I recommend her readings if you would like to have one.

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius