New to KL & seeking new mates & travel buddies

I am a young bloke new to Malaysia and hoping to meet some lovely new friends on here.
I am also studying at university but I still have plenty of time on hand to explore new places with like minded people.

I am mixed nationality, loves socializing, having a good coffee in funky cafe's here, enjoying a movie night, travelling, sports, massage, meaningful gossips, events, music, exploring beaches/natural places with scenic beauty and heaps more. Moreover, I am a mature, non-judgmental, down-to-earth and open minded person. I am open for new ideas of having fun in Malaysia and welcome suggestions.

If you share similar interests don't be shy to say hi.

Hello CCamC!

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to Malaysia. I hope you are enjoying your stay here so far. I'm a local and I'm also currently pursuing my studies in one of the local universities.

In my free time, I enjoy going out to meet new people, be it expatriates or locals. Throughout my journey as a user of this forum (since it was called expat-blog.com), I have met plenty of very nice and amiable people. I hope you will get the same kind of exposure and opportunities through this forum.

Also, do not hesitate to send me a message if you need anything! :)

Best regards,
Zaff

Hi how you doing