Close

Could a Pakistani guy can marry a woman from Philippines?

hi everyone ,

i hope all here are doing fine..
i just drop here in a forum to ask something that bothers my life now..

it  is more than a year i am loving a pakistani man..  our relationship is almost
close to perfections. Even tough we came to a very different world, beliefs, traditions and cultural..

but still we able to reach longer than a year and we both happy.. then one day he open about us to his family which basically it is his mom who he approached .. and now his mom madly disagree about our relationship for a fact of i am christian and they are muslim..

i would just have to ask if i am loving  a right person?
does muslim/christian people are okay to get marry?
or what can i able to do in order i could change his mom decision?

please i need your answer and points of view guys.. thanks a lot ..

GODBLESS us ..

Hello miss,

Welcome to expat Pakistan forum.

I do not know where to start.

Seems another Pakistani naughty boy messing up with a foreign innocent girl.

Muslim religion allows marriage with Christian and Jews so this is not an issue.

Pakistani mothers are kind and loving like all other mothers of the world, you need to talk to her directly to know the true situation. :)

hmmm
Then how can about Muslim and Muslim
Bcoz I also love Pakistani man, and how to do marriage ? What we must to do step by step :-)

Anybody can help me pls :-)
Thanks
Best regards
Marya

yes he can

hi my name moughal i am also belong from pakistan but i live in spain how can i help you plz write me on my email i you want thanks

Moderated by Christopher 6 months ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

W/A,

Very simple, 1 2 3 ......

1...Accept the Islam.   2....Prepare the paper required for Nikkah(Marriage contract)...3...Go for Nikkah... (Marriage Contract/ceremony)....Mabrook...

exactly :D

missaugust04 :

i would just have to ask if i am loving  a right person?
does muslim/christian people are okay to get marry?
or what can i able to do in order i could change his mom decision?

hmmm
Then how can about Muslim and Muslim
Bcoz I also love Pakistani man, and how to do marriage ? What we must to do step by step :-)

Anybody can help me pls :-)
Thanks
Best regards
Marya

According to Islam

Muslim man can marry Christian, Jew and Muslim women.

Muslim woman only can marry a muslim man.

Both get married by Islamic way.
With the 2 witnesses, Wali, And Mahr in front of Imam.
Plus the celebrant if you want to make it legal.

The steps to have muti national marriage :

1. Decide where you will get married, in your country or his country and also where you will live after the marriage.

2. Check your national's regulations. Maybe you need to make an agreement letter so you can have propety in your country.

3. Find out how to get Permanent resident in those countries.

4. Find out what documents you need to get married in that country.

5. After the marriage, just register the marriage in the country that haven't had your name. (Ex : you get married in your country then you should register the marriage in Pakistan).

6. Apply for the Permanent resident, so you can stay together in the same country.

The things you need to think about before you marry a Pakistani man :

1. Where will you guys stay? In Pakistan or another country.

2. Find out from what kind of family he comes from and what region they live in.

3. Is he come from very modern family or not.

4. Do you need to stay with his parents or not.

I'm not a Pakistani woman but I have Pakistani husband. And I come from muslim modern family but still for me the cultures and traditions are so different.

Maybe right now you think you can adjust, but I should say, based on my experience and other women's experiences who married to Pakistani men. It's not easy at all, sometimes you need to sacrifice a lot of things.

Agreed....

Yes.

m from Pakistan but m now in Dubai
yes i agree with u

Omg god so not easy to get married someone from pakistan ....im just curious pls i need advice as i love so much my bf.. And he love me too...

There is no such problem ...it's pretty simple...convert to the religion..sign the marriage papers..move in with him..apply for nationality & you will get it

I am from Pakistan. i am 48 years old. i am already married have 3 son and 1 daughter. but i am interested 2nd marriage. my first wife already permission me to getting 2nd marriage she no objection. i am looking a women she help me my business. she loving and honest.

Hi

Any women can marry pakistani men .

You have be muslim first , from any islamic center . If you want to marry in uae you have to take certificate for muslim and then need to take islamic studies certificate as well .

If u marry so u need singleness certificate from philipines and need attestation from forign affair from philipines and uae embassy in philipines as well .

Then that certificate need to translate in uae from any typing center then attest from ministry of afair uae then same certificate need to attest from ministry of judusry as well .

Along with this u need medical ( should not be pregnant ).

Now goto court and u can get marry .

Documents,

Medical certificate
Muslim certificate
Islamic study certificate
Singlness certificate
Judisuery letter ( to make ur marriege father ) permission .

Passport copy for both
Emertes. Id copy for both .

2 witneses one for u and one for him they should be muslim .

Make copies for all documents and attest from judisuery ministry in Al tawar then no need any thing .

Any thing mail me i know every thing here or there and philipines as well

@Mahmoodawan

For security reasons it is unsafe to post any contact details on the open forum.

Expatriate health insurance in Pakistan

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Pakistan

Moving to Pakistan

Find tips from professionals about moving to Pakistan

Travel insurance in Pakistan

Enjoy stress-free travel to Pakistan

Flights to Pakistan

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Pakistan

2 million members!

Watch later