Close

Moving to Alexandria

Hi peeps. I am moving to Alexandria in June with my husband and 9 year old son. Can anyone recommend me a good international school for my child? He speaks only English at the moment. I am also looking for a pediatrician who can converse in English. Any social clubs that we can go for networking as we are moving as a family unit and looking forward to establish friendships with other families who have been residing in Alexandria?

Hi Sarah, I dont have any personal experience with schools but I heard about a school called Gems, I think its worth giving it a look.
I think most pediatricians will be good at English since English is the main language at medicine schools. Thats all I know at the mean time.
I wish you and your family a joyful stay in Alexandria, Let me know if you need any kind of help.

In social I can help you in apply for rotary club it is very social and you will gain a lot of friends.

american schuts and british schools are the best in alexandria.
sporting club is the best.

Expatriate health insurance in Alexandria

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Alexandria

Moving to Alexandria

Find tips from professionals about moving to Alexandria

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Alexandria

Enjoy stress-free travel to Alexandria