American Muslim Marrying Jordanian Man

My fiancee and I will be married in a couple of weeks in Jordan and we will both live in the UAE after the marriage.  He is Jordanian and I'm American.  We have had a more typical ME relationship as his aunt introduced us last fall when he was here in the UAE and we have been talking daily to get to know each other.  I have him figured out pretty well but I would just like to have some insight and advice on some of what others have experienced marrying Jordanian men.  His family is very progressive and they know he is the independent son who chooses to live abroad. 

There's quite an age difference...I'm older and we don't plan to have kids which is also fine by his family.  However, if Allah has other plans for us we will accept our blessings. 

I know all the negative stereotypes about Jordanian men, families, and marriage to a foreigner so please don't tell me to run the other way.  We have both prayed for guidance and Allah is making our path easy...Alhamduallah. 

I would just like some more insight on things I may encounter but don't expect.

Hey girl- been married 6 years to my Jordanian hubby and have a toddler daughter. By far the hardest part is not the cultural differences on his side but ours. When it comes to visa application for when you two want to venture stateside. While our marriage was uber scrutinized, I'm sorry to say it will be MUCH worse for you 2 due to your age difference and lack of children. When the time comes, get a good immi lawyer pronto.

I am not an expert but maybe I can advise you. Depends on what you like to know.
If needed you can pm me.