GO - no service for two months , but still need to pay the bill

hi, maybe someone can give me some advice here..
I moved  to another location and I asked GO for service transfer ( phone line/Internet/TV )
The technician came on site, but due to some technical issues , he couldn't install the service. As I understood, they will need a new device in the area, to accommodate more clients...
Temporary, until this will be solved, they gave me a small 4G WiFi router ( 6GB internet ), and I need to call them, to top-up every time I finish the 6 GB limit... which is almost every 2-3 days..
Meanwhile, I keep receiving the notification to pay the bills ( December , January + 60 Euro fee for service transfer.. ) , although for these month I didn't have any service from GO..
I called many times, and send emails regarding bills...and they said that this will be settled once I will have the new service, but meanwhile, I should pay all the bills..

So basically , NO Service, but still need to pay the bills... and once the issue will be solved, they will see how to get a refund...

Don't pay it. Can you go into a shop and talk to someone? Tell them you will take your business elsewhere unless they stop harassing you to pay for something you didn't receive.