Studying in Jordan

Hello everyone,

Would you recommend studying abroad in Jordan?

Every year, 4 million young people from all over the world choose to study abroad for one semester or a full academic year. Would you encourage them to come and study in Jordan?

In your opinion, what are the most prestigious colleges and universities in the country/area? Are these free of charge? If not, are tuition fees expensive? Are there many foreign students enrolled in these schools/colleges/universities? What is the main language of instruction at the university?

Thank you in advance for sharing!
Priscilla

If i liked jordan any other committed student will like the education system here.but the best universities or colleges  are quit expensive for foreigners from countries whose their currency is low.my advice is  jordan is among the best countries which provide good education so be ready to spend to get good knowledge that will take you far places thankyou

martha ndunge lawrence wrote:

If i liked jordan any other committed student will like the education system here.but the best universities or colleges  are quit expensive for foreigners from countries whose their currency is low.my advice is  jordan is among the best countries which provide good education so be ready to spend to get good knowledge that will take you far places thankyou

Jordanian Universities get a minimum supports from the governments, so they must looked for other ways to support themselves financially

They are expensive for foreigners.  I wanted to take arabic at U of J but it cost more than my MBA did in the US per semester.  I wish they would make an exception for permanent residents here who actually live here on Jordanian salaries.

As soon they smell foreigners, the fees rises like a fountain.
Unbelievable  :mad:

Exactly