Recommendations for Arabic classes - experience and price

Hi! I would like to take Arabic classes here, either in group, or private if the fares are affordable for a student.
Do you have any recommendations for someone who is intermediate? I am primarily interested in fusha (talking and writing), as I get the dialect in the streets.
What is a reasonable price for for classes in group, and for a private teacher?

there is a decent Arabic language institute in Webdih, several friends of mine have tried it out & do recommend it,
Cost : needs to be checked
private Arabic teachers : I heard the cost is about 15 JD/ Hour ( which I personally, its really expensive).

Yet, if  you have a language to offer (excluding English of course) I can exchange it for my Arabic

Cheers !!

it's the "Institut Francais Jordan ", check out the link below :

- ifjordan.com/cours/cours-arabe_en.html

Good luck !

Thank you! I considered it, but they do not offer Fusha, only the Jordanian dialect.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details as well as other people too please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey its Mohammed,

I am Arabic Teacher for non speakers with over three years of professional experience in Teaching Arabic for non-speakers. I am responsible for teach (Amyeah and Fusha) for all levels. I give the class either at office or home home. 2 hours (7.5 JD per hour) and 15 min Break

If you interested let me know will give you references for Foreigners i taught ز

Cheers
Mohammed

Hello Mohammed Elayyan,

If you are qualified for teaching Arabic language, please drop an ad in the Language classes in Jordan section of the website. that will be the appropriate section for such offers.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Consider Ahlan Jordan in Weibdeh. I met an English girl after she spent 3 months there and she spoke good enough Arabic to have a decent conversation. Also pretty much the cheapest one.

If you're looking to converse in Fusha, then I wouldn't mind meeting over coffee or fresh juice (You're buying of course).. It would remind me of this really good Mexican show that was dubbed in Fusha years ago!!

Thank you i already did ...

I currently teach Arabic Fos-ha online to students from different countries, I can schedule a class for u if u like