Close

New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Russia forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Russia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Russia forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hi, I'm new here 😃. I'm originally from New Zealand, but have been living in North Carolina for the last 4 years. I have just accepted a job in Moscow, starting in August, so I'm trying to get more familiar with Moscow and Russia.

Hello!
I am an English teacher and new in Russia. I am located in Krasnodar. I am here to meet some expats in this region. Just started learning Russian as it is extremely difficult to communicate with people and everywhere, everything is written in Russian.

Hi im new here, im from hilippines. if anyone knows how to get a job in russia please let me know, i've been in japan,dubai,singapore and hongkong. This time, i want to try to get a job in russia. Thank you in advance

Hi, Ted here

Recent arrival in St Petersburg.

traveling_kiwi :

Hi, I'm new here 😃. I'm originally from New Zealand, but have been living in North Carolina for the last 4 years. I have just accepted a job in Moscow, starting in August, so I'm trying to get more familiar with Moscow and Russia.

Hi! Are you looking  information  about Rusia ?

Noriel :

Hi im new here, im from hilippines. if anyone knows how to get a job in russia please let me know, i've been in japan,dubai,singapore and hongkong. This time, i want to try to get a job in russia. Thank you in advance

Here are the job sites
HEADHUNTER.RU RABOTA.ru JOB.ru
avito.ru - all ads

Hello everyone...im a nanny here in dammam,Saudi Arabia.ive been before in Hong Kong working as nanny,cook.etc.i want to move in Russia to explore more...looking forward my opportunity to be there.thank you.

Hello guys!

Originally I m Ukrainian but since 2013 I moved to Thailand. I m working in real estate industry for local company. Suddenly after visiting Singapore for Expo last month I extremely fell in love with this country. Looking for new opportunities for work in Singapore. Would be grateful for any tips or offers.

Thanks in advance) Have a great day!

Hi All
I'm Guillaume, in restaurant business, coming from Monte Carlo, 2 weeks per month in Moscow and looking for a Russian Teacher :-))

good day

HI All,

Would be glad to make an orientation tour around Moscow for new-comers, also I can help to find Russian teacher and to find a property for rent/purchase. Welcome to write

Can you help me to find Jobs to teach English?

Expatriate health insurance in Russia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Russia

Moving to Russia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Russia

Travel insurance in Russia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Russia

Flights to Russia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Russia