Childcare - Magic Kingdom Childcare and Development Centre

Hello,
Please does anyone here has experience with the childcare - Magic Kingdom in Msida? We have been considering this centre together with one other. We like this one especially due to the location (it's close to our house without the necessity to take a car), but we have not heard from anyone about the quality of the center. If someone of you has an experience with it, I would be very grateful for your comments. Thank you very much.

Hello people
I'm due to move to malta on the 31st Jan this year 2017 and I'm finding it really difficult to secure child care around melliha has any one else got this problem? I will be working 10 till 5 and my little boy is 6 so he will finish school  before me finishing work. Any information would be helpful.

Hi I am Turkish single mum of 4 years old girl. I just arrived 3 weeks ago.I am trying to put her in Government school.My working hours is 9-6 sometimes shifts.
Does anyone in the same position may advise me what is best way to organize her. As I'll be in trying period for 6 months and not making more then 1.400 euros paying rent etc...There are planty holidays. Anyone knows what to do with kids as a working mum.Reasonable trustfull coarses,nanies..
Thanks for your help.

Hi there
Where abouts are you living in the island?  I live in Mellieha and has secured my 6 yr old a place in klabb3-16 which is only 80cents an hour  And the teachers take them straight from school to the centre, however I know that st Paul's bay area is fully booked. If i can help anymore just let me know

Hi thank you for the answer.We r living in Sliema at the moment.Can you give me number of Child care centre.Also government kinder 2 in Sliema refused for the registration fo you know other option full time basis.
Thank you so much helping to frostrated mum.