Without vaccination in school in Malta is it possible?

Please anybody tell me about the situation in Malta. Do the children can go to school without any vaccination. In my country, Bulgaria, vaccinations is mandatory like in Malta but the education is above the health and is mandatory too. So if the kid is not vaccinated he is still obliged to go to school even without vaccinations.  About the kinder garden the situation is different, as it is not obligatory, he has to have vaccination. I really hope somebody has experience in this issue :)
Thank you in advance!
Pavlina

Vaccination is mandatory in Malta, at least the list of vaccination approved by government (others are voluntary).

Vaccination card is one of the documents mandatory for school application, so I assume it's not avoidable. Unless you get doctor's approval about it (don't know if possible though)

Тhank you for sharing with me this information :)

Hi 👋 Did you find a solution? How old is your little one? Are there any kindergartners or primary schools that accept unvcc children like an independent kindergarten or school/catholic school?

Rozia.rozia wrote:

Hi 👋 Did you find a solution? How old is your little one? Are there any kindergartners or primary schools that accept unvcc children like an independent kindergarten or school/catholic school?

You have commented on a 5 year old post, you would be best starting a new post with your questions.

Hello! Unfortunatelly I didn't find solution in Malta. I went back to my country Bilgaria. But now I can see many option for homeschooling. Where your kid become part of the global school like : https://homelifeacademy.com/ . It is not expensive and gives you freedom. But you should have time to spend with your kid, or have enouph money to send your child to different activities.
Good luck!

SvetlaPavlina wrote:

Hello! Unfortunatelly I didn't find solution in Malta. I went back to my country Bilgaria. But now I can see many option for homeschooling. Where your kid become part of the global school like : https://homelifeacademy.com/ . It is not expensive and gives you freedom. But you should have time to spend with your kid, or have enouph money to send your child to different activities.
Good luck!

You have posted on a very old post, it's advisable to start a new one,