Child care day center in Mellieha!

Hello everybody!

We are a french couple moving to Mellieha in April with our 18 months old daughter.
We are desperately looking for a child care day center... It doesn't look so easy to find in Mellieha!

We are already aware of Leah Attard (Neverland), but she's fully booked.
There is the Jesus Child edy-care center by the nuns, but we would prefer something non-religious...

Do you know any nursery, creche, child care day center, childminder who's taking care of a couple of children in her own place? Any kind of help would be much appreciated...

Meet you soon

Vi & Greg (& Keyla)!

Hello Vi & Greg and of cours Keyla!

There are some contacts in the Business Directory > Nursery and kindergarten in Malta.

You are most welcome to have a look.

Good Luck!

Those contacts are far from Mellieha, dear Marjorie.
I'd like to live in Mellieha but have the same problem finding a kindergarten for my 3 year old daughter.

Vi&Reg I've sent you a private message !

Hello Huong15,

I'm part of the Expat-Blog team, and for now these are the only contacts I have in the Malta Business Directory.

I hope you get some reverts soon from members who are already in this region.

Hi Marjorie!

Thanks for your help anyway!

Have a nice day ;-)

I am kindergarten teacher and also being nanny at the moment. Right now I am living in Estonia, but in August I will move to Malta. If you still need then a nanny, let me know!
I have a lot experience and also high degrees in university.

All the best!

Hi Vi, Greg & Keyla,
Just wondering if you managed to find a daycare as we are in the same situation?
- Also looking for toddler groups or similar...
Br Martin, Line and Baby Karla (6 months old)

Hi everybody!
I am looking for a childcare in Mellieha as well since we are considering to buy a house there.
does someone find a good one? My baby boy is almost 1 year old ;)
Thanks in advance to all

Salut les frenchies,

Nous aussi on habite à Mellieha. Nos deux garçons sont à l'école publique de Mellieha. Je pense que le mieux serait que vous vous rendiez à la mairie de Mellieha pour vous renseigner ( si ce n'est pas déjà fait ??). Je vais demander à la sortie de l'école aux mamans maltaises. Mais il me semble qu'ici, la pluspart du temps, les grands parents sont souvent mis à contribution. Je vous tiens au courant !!! Je crois que je vous ai déjà croisés....près du Billy's pub ???  Bonne chance à vous

Hello everyone,

@ ISBELLE, we have to stick to the language of the forum here. English only for the anglophone forum. However, if you have the translation of your post so that every member of this thread may benefit from your inputs, please do post it.

Many thanks,

I'm going to bring this thread back to the top...

Does anyone know if things have changed at all over the last year or so? Are there any "proper" daycare centers in Mellieha? By "proper" I mean 9-4 (or 9-5), qualified carers, modern facilities.

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
Study in Malta
By Maria46
Fees of Private Secondary school in Malta?
By Johns50
Montessori in Malta or Gozo?
By mandamamba
St Clare's Pembroke
By Gernats
Foreign kids in Gozo schools?
By klaz
Schools for A levels - at 18 years old
By Dorieus

Expatriate health insurance in Malta

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malta

Moving to Malta