Close

Agencies for Nanny

Hi all, I need a Filipino nabby for my 4 year old. Would you know of any reliable maid agencies? How long is the waiting list, does it take very long to get a good nanny?

hello  ma'am im Linda . i have a friend looking for a job as nanny she had an experience ..her name is mary , can i introduce to you maam?....form linda

Moderated by kenjee 5 months ago
Reason : Drop advert in JOBS section please.

Hi Linda, u know anyone looking for a part time job as a nanny/babysitter?  kindly call me at **
i have 2 kids (one is 4 and one is 16months)

Thanks

Eli

Moderated by Christine 3 months ago
Reason : please share contact details via pm. Thank you

Hi! I will move to kuala in july and I will need a nanny to take care of my two children. One of them is 3 years old and the other 8 months. We will be there until september. We will live in Mont Kiara. You can contact with me in that e mail: xxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 3 days ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Adrianaarpa - During the 2 months you will be in Mont Kiara, how many hours per day and which days of the week would you want live-out help with your children? Will you be at home during those care times and can you confirm that you only want childcare? Which languages do your children understand?

I need one person 8 hours a day from monday to friday.
Se should speaks english or spanis. I will be with her at my home and I need her to help me with the cleaning things

At the top of the page you will see the word "Jobs". It would probably be a good idea to insert an advert there as your request is rather unique. Be clear about your arrival and departure dates. I suggest you put the time you want the maid /nanny to arrive and leave and details of her duties and languages required.

If you want to reach out, you could also contact companies that provide maid services on an hourly basis - detailing your request and explaining your need for childcare skills. It would be good to put the hourly rate you will pay in your advert in the jobs section.

Moderated by Christopher 3 days ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur