Close

Driving License Help Service

If you have any question about Driving license in Saudi Please Ask... I will try to assist you or any other query please contact me***

Moderated by kenjee 3 weeks ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on forum please.

Hello sajivbd

Is this a paid help service you are proposing?

Kenjee
Expat.com

No not paid

i went to dallah (Rehab Dist ) but they termed me for 1 week madrasa.

pls suggest shall i try test @ North Dallah Jeddah once

Hello sir..
I am 16 and a half years old living in damam .. can i get tasreeh driving licnese as according to hijri calender i am 17 years old ... please reply

You have to be 18 must.thanks for your query.

Yup, 17 Hijri is the minimum so your fine
My source is that I recently got one.

I believe it's against the COC to be placing contact info

Aliahmed22 :

Hello sir..
I am 16 and a half years old living in damam .. can i get tasreeh driving licnese as according to hijri calender i am 17 years old ... please reply

Please check your age as per Hijri calendar, If you are 17 (I am sure you are), you'll have to attend classes for one week and then you'll get a tasreeh. This tasreeh will be upgraded to driving license later.

TheLegendLeads :
Aliahmed22 :

Hello sir..

Please check your age as per Hijri calendar, If you are 17 (I am sure you are), you'll have to attend classes for one week and then you'll get a tasreeh. This tasreeh will be upgraded to driving license later.

Which is after you turn 18 in Hijri.

Regarding that, the other day I asked the person at help desk about the process (With a lot of trouble with my basic to none Arabic speaking skills) he told me (hopefully referring to what I was talking about if I was even understood in the first place) I will just have to pay for the particular licence duration amount and they will take a day and give the new licence. Is this correct?

sharif_ :
TheLegendLeads :
Aliahmed22 :

Hello sir..

Which is after you turn 18 in Hijri.

Regarding that, the other day I asked the person at help desk about the process (With a lot of trouble with my basic to none Arabic speaking skills) he told me (hopefully referring to what I was talking about if I was even understood in the first place) I will just have to pay for the particular licence duration amount and they will take a day and give the new licence. Is this correct?

Yes this is correct. No more tests or other formalities involved.

Hi Sajiv, how are you,
I am new to Riyadh, can you please guide me what all paper should I have to get ready before going to the driving school to apply for license.example, should I get my blood group tested from outside hospital even about the eye test etc.

Please advise me on this.

I have Australian Driving License but my Passport is Pakistani How Can I get The License here In Kingdom

Moving to Jeddah

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jeddah

Travel insurance in Jeddah

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Jeddah

Flights to Jeddah

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jeddah