Close

Looking for job opportunities in New Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida

Namaste everyone,

I’m currently looking for job opportunities in New Delhi!!
Any help or leads would be much appreciated :)

Brief introduction

I have a Master degree in Intercultural Management and Negotiations and an International Business studies diploma. Besides English and French, I also speak Spanish and Italian fluently.
I have already had a few experiences abroad, and especially in India, which I consider like my second home. I have actually worked in New Delhi for almost a year mainly as a Project and Marketing Manager.  Hence, I do enjoy working in multicultural environments and I adapt easily to any kind of situations.

I’m highly motivated and I don’t target one particular sector.

Thank you :)
Laura

Hi Laura,

I invite you to post an ad by creating your CV in the jobs in New Delhi section.

Hi if you can Post ur CV or Call me on *** can help you Get your Job .
                                                                                           Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 2 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

if you need any help lemme know...:-)

Namaste to you...:-)

I can help you with Delhi/NCR because I live in New Delhi...:-)

I  do  not  know  if  u  can  spend  part  time  for  a  few  hours  from  3  to  6  pm  with  me  as  just  a  friend  ,  companion,  there  is  no  work  as  such,  the   stipend  is  not  much  around rs   5000.00  pm  but  only  if  you  do  not  find  a  good  job  which  i  think  you  will   god  bless  you

Hi

We are an award winning startup based in Noida and are looking at expanding overseas. Please check out our website and feel free to reach out if it is in line with your interests

Cheers

Harjaap

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Share contact infos in private. You may drop a free advert in the JOBS section.

Namaste

I am a qualified Montessori / TEFL teacher who wants to teach in India,
Where do I start,  please!

Thank you
Crystal

hi Laura,

If you r interested working in Kochi...i could guide with the recent opening for BPO operation manager

regards
Carl

Hi Mam,

Just wanted to if you are fine with IETLS, TOFEL trainer job, if so i could help u

Regards
Carl

Thank you, Binny
Yes, please. Now tell me about the salaries and accommodation issues, please.
Im doing as much research as possible but the above areas are still hard to come by
Kindest regards
Crystal

Expatriate health insurance in New Delhi

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in New Delhi

Moving to New Delhi

Find tips from professionals about moving to New Delhi

Travel insurance in New Delhi

Enjoy a stress-free travel across New Delhi

Flights to New Delhi

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to New Delhi