I am looking for an apartment near Luxembourg square

Hello Group,

My name is Stanimir Nedev and I am going to work as a seconded national expert in EU Commission. My contract is for 2 years with a possibility for 2 more. My secondment starts on 1 of October but I will be Brussels on 27 of September.

I am looking for an apartment located near Rue de Luxemburg (Luxembourg Square). My other options are apartment that is not too far from that place max 2 km.  I would like to stay there for a short period of time at first for instance a month or two and if I like the place to sign a long term contract.
The place should be fully furnished :refrigerator, washing machine, cooker etc.
I am also ready to share apartment with someone who already booked a place near Rue de Luxemburg until I find my own.
Could you be able to help me with my search with suggestions or offers ?
Please send me a PM

Hi Stanimir,

Since you already have an advert in the housing section, i suggest you contact the professionals listed in the Real estate in Brussels section of the business directory, they might find accommodation which suit your needs.

Furthermore, you will find some useful links at the bottom of the Accommodation in Brussels which may help in your search.

All the best,

Questions and answers about housing

Ask your question
Apartment to rent in Uccle
By Hanal
Looking for a place to rent - working for Deloitte
By kozakiewiczp
Studio or one bed flat rental charleroi
By Gaelmccue
Private House Rental
By janicejane
Looking for small apartment in Brussels
By Barsik85

Expatriate health insurance in Brussels

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Brussels

Moving to Brussels

Find tips from professionals about moving to Brussels

Travel insurance in Brussels

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Brussels

Flights to Brussels

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Brussels