Скучающие в Барселоне😞 (Bored in Barcelona)

Всем доброго времени суток уважаемые форумчани! Немного про меня. Меня зовут Люба, родилась во Владивостоке , приморский край. В свое время закончила дальневосточный федеральный университет, по специальности лингвист переводчик. Хорошее знание таких языков как: английский и китайский (испанский у меня не очень😞😞😞). Три года прожила в Шанхае со своим мужем и котом ( котя с нами, заплатили за скотинку, теперь китайский кот учиться мяукать по-испански). В августе прошлого года мы с моим мужем переехали в Барселону ( муж-каталонец)........и мне здесь безумно скучно. Тоска по родине дошла до такой степени, что я слушаю группу Любэ (бывает и такое). Друзьями я еще не обзавелась, менталитет местный меня не прельщает (люди здесь хорошие, может я-редиска😂.) И вот, к чему это я, если найдутся здесь такие же унылые и печальные, пишите, пообщаемся. И да, совсем забыла, я- молодая мама. Мамочки тоже пишите, будет с детками гулять.
Всем мир и любовь.😉

Or ....

Good day dear friends! A little bit about me. My name is Lyuba, was born in Vladivostok, Primorsky Krai. At the time, he finished the Far Eastern Federal University, majoring translator linguist. A good knowledge of languages ​​such as English and Chinese (Spanish I did not ochen😞😞😞). Three years lived in Shanghai with her ​​husband and a cat (Kotya us, paid for skotinku now learn Chinese cat meowing in Spanish). In August last year my husband and I moved to Barcelona (husband-Catalan) ........ and I are incredibly boring. Homesickness has reached such an extent that I listen Lube group (and this happens). Friends I had not yet acquired, the mentality of the local does not appeal to me (good people here, I can-rediska😂.) So, what am I doing, if there is the same dull and sad, write and communicate. And yeah, I forgot, I- young mother. Mom also write, will be with the children for a walk.
All of the world and lyubov.😉

(Thanks to Google translate)

That was such a nice introduction I didn't want to remove it from the forum, but this is an English speaking section, so that language would be better.
If the OP speaks other languages, click the flag at the top right of the screen, and that will offer a selection.

Questions and answers about Catalunya

Ask your question
Help: looking for a honest hero
By ElizabethMae333
hola que tal todo el mundo
By campos2009
Catalunya flatshare
By Christine
Pregnancy in Catalunya
By Christine

Expatriate health insurance in Catalunya

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Catalunya

Moving to Catalunya

Find tips from professionals about moving to Catalunya

Travel insurance in Catalunya

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Catalunya

Flights to Catalunya

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Catalunya