Moving to Turkey

Hello everybody! :)
I am Merwe,
in September i am going to live in Bursa... And leave My Own place "The netherlands" it Will be really sad For me.. Maybe some of you can understand this situation...

I love to make new Friends from different languages a lot!! Here i have Portuguese Friends, Friends from poland, from Ukraine, from Russia...

I'll hope there are more People Maybe from My age "i am almost 17" that understands me and live in Bursa or Maybe close to Bursa... Please text me,

Welcome on board  :cheers:
What is the reason for the move?
Going to school or college maybe?

Exactly!! :)
I am moving because of The job of My parents.. And i should to Go to a college there, My age is not enough For a university so i have to Go to a college :)

Where are you Living btw ? :)

No worries that you aren't able to find new friends. In no time your agenda is full of appointments. But I understand you want to make some before your arrival.

I don't live in Turkey but in Jordan  :)

Hi :)
Aww! that's so sweet!! :)
thank you.. yeah exactly! i want to meet friends before... i dont know it there well..
i am so afraid that i will miss my friends here everyday...

btw you are Dutch right ?
dus eigenlijk zou je zeggen, we praten hier voor niks in het Engels tegen elkaar ?  :cool:  :lol:

Felt much better to see you wish u a happy life ahead in turkey. Turkey is a great place u will feel better coz the people are very peaceful and friendly and i will give u full support as much as i can from my part....with best care nd love 
iftikhattak   :)

Questions and answers about Bursa

Ask your question
Job offer for native english speaker
By halyss
Filipina work in Bursa
By bhe08
International School in Bursa
By oscarbcn40
Top hiring sectors in Bursa
By Julien
job opportunity /confused