Friends that we might find in Malta..

Hi as we already know a few friends we thought we would post and new message,

We are looking to make contact with friends who know BILL W.

He is a very good pal of ours and would love to meet others who know him, took forward to hearing from you our email is [email protected]

We are living in North Cyprus and are thinking of moving to Malta where our hearts belong.:)

Kind regards the Spiders X

You are only interested in meeting people who know this guy???  That sounds a bit odd.

Hi me1352 So sorry if that is how you read the thread it was not meant to read as such. We are interested in meeting all people that is one of our interests, meeting mew people and sharing experiences,We are new to this forum and hope to find some helpful information and moving to Malta in the Nr future.In your eperience of meeting other forum members would you say there is a wide age group that views here.
Spider,X

So far I have met 3 and they are very nice people and yes the ages do vary quite a bit...  For instance Ricky is reallllly OLD and will be in a wheel chair any day now .. :)
( joking Ricky )

I would say ranges on this board are roughly between 25 and 60ish and from the 4 My wife and i have met we have enjoyed them all....

As for me giving you grief, please never take me too seriously .  :)  So other than a guy named Bill :) what are your other interest's ???  :)

ahhhh thanks Chad, glad I fall into your very nice people category ;)
Hope you and Poli well...you are in the right place...think snow here this morning...got no food or christmas tree!!! ho ho ho

You absolutely fall into the nice people category, :) Poli and I really enjoyed meeting you we were disappointed we couldn't meet the other expat group with you .

We are in the same boat on the food though hopefully that will be delivered in the next hour, and our fake Christmas tree is pretty pathetic this year, but we are having a good time anyway.

Please let us know when you are back in town or if you need anything here while you are out of town.  We'd be happy to help.