High Schools in Chennai

Good Day

We are located in Johannesburg, South Africa and are looking at moving to Chennai for a 5 year project. My daughter is currently in her 2nd year of high school (14 years of age).
I would welcome any advise on which are the best schools in Chennai. The schools location will also largely dictate which area to reside in so we have to consider both the school location as well as the best areas to reside in.
Do the schools have buses to and from residential areas?

Thank you and I look forward to your helpful information.

Regards
Charmane

Hi Charmane,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you have a look at the following thread till members provide you with their feedbacks.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=416884

All the best,
Bhavna

hicharmi  how r u the chemnnai school roads are full of school collg busesonly lol  dont worry  if any doubt pl call giv me  yr full profile  thanks regds  rajesh chennai

Hi Charmane a few good schools are padme seshadri, kendriya vidyalaya, sishya, the school KFI, DAV gopalpuram, st Michaels, st Bede's, chettinad vidyashram, the american school, vellamal international, billabong international, st johns academy.

The area wise the best ones are raja annamalaipuram, thiruvanmayur, panayur, Besant nagar, adyar, velachery