Schools in Chennai ?

I am moving to Chennai to work at the airport. I have 3 children, 10, 8 and 5. Where can I send them to school ? I know the Indian  schooling system is excellent. We are happy to send them to an Indian or British school and are happy to pay fees. Sports facilities are important but not essential. What are our options ?
Also , we hope to live in a like minded community close to the schools , any suggestions ?

Hello nealf and welcome to Expat.com

Hope that some members will be able to help you out soon.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I will suggest you join the school which will be near to your area. Still I am mentioning some cbse schools here please check - GT Aloha Vidhya Mandir, Sri Sankara Senior Secondary School -  Vasantha Press Road, The Schram Academy Park Road.

One of my favourite websites, bestindiaedu.com has this page which contains many Montessori, Catholic or other religious, and Don Bosco (schools with a very good reputation in India) in Chennai.
A search through the Local tab yielded these results which are close to the airport.

Hello Neal.

Welcome to Chennai.
Best schools are already suggested. But it depends where you will be staying in Chennai, as your kids need to travel to the school. Have you already decided the place where you will stay in Chennai.
You can also try with Kendriya Vidyalaya , The Schram Academy