Looking for a teacher

Hi all,

I am living in Turkey, Istanbul. I am want to learn Hindi. I have searched many places here locally but couldnt find even one place which can provide me lessons. I even wrote to Indian embassy they didnt reply me. My desire is to shift India in a year. I have already been in Mumbai twice and I loved the city. My company is also an indian company so when I shift I wont have job problem probably.

Is there any Indian friends who lives in Istanbul and can teach me Hindi? I am desperately searching for a tutor. Any help will be appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Ebru

HI, there I am sorry I am not in Stumbool but if you like I can teach you through skype.
My skype id is: ahsanahsan720
E-mail: [email protected]

I am sorry to say, Ebruli, but I don't think you will find a Hindi teacher in Istanbul. Its very rare. I think when you come down to Mumbai, you will easily find many classes for learning Hindi especially for expats like you. Mumbai university can be a good place to start.

Wait until you get to India. there is no better way to learn a language than being in the midst of people who speak it

Thank you for your quick responses. But I do want to learn some basics before shifting. I know that its not going to be easy but any kind of help, even online lessons wud be fine. I just need a stubborn teacher as much as I am :)

Ebruli wrote:

Thank you for your quick responses. But I do want to learn some basics before shifting. I know that its not going to be easy but any kind of help, even online lessons wud be fine. I just need a stubborn teacher as much as I am :)

If you are satisfied with on line classes, then please let me assist you.
I had given my skype id: ahsanahsan720
If you use gmail account then we can practice on google talk as well.
Gmail id is: [email protected]

See you.
Have a nice day.

Hi,I am Mrudula from Mumbai,a Hindi tutor for expats.I appreciate your interest in learning Hindi.If you have not found any tutor then i am ready to help you learn Hindi when you are in Mumbai and also on skype or gmail before you come to Mumbai.My email id is [email protected]

Hi,

how r u doing?

well, my name is sonia, am from new DElhi, India.

we can be friends.
i might help you to teach hindi if ok?

take care
sonia

i m not in istambul and not in mumbai. i live in delhi so i can teach u some basics of hindi online. if u r interested then mail me on ..........sahvishal at g mail com

i am coming delhi next week .. i need some freinds ...hope to hear from you