Kindergarten school for my daughter

Hi everybody,
I'm Aileen. My husband will be moving to Chennai this Sept, along with me and our 4,5 yo daughter. Could anybody share information about good kindergarten school for my daughter? I prefer international school.

Thank you

Hi Aileen,
I am from chennai , i know few good kindergarten schools for daughter just go through with this i hope it will be useful for you.
1. mctm international school
2. American International School
3. St Francis International School

Hi Aruna,
Thank you for your information. Mcmt have no kindergarten class, Aisch is too expensive for me,  St. Franscis can be my consideration of choice.
How about Omega International School and British International School.
Do anybody have any experience with them?

Thank you

British International School is very good as well.

Meanwhile where you will be residing in Chennai, accordingly you can search for the schools.

If you are near some where in Anna nagar you can try with Chennai public school.

According my knowledge and circle every one told British International School is very good. If it is near to your place better to go with this school.

Hi Aileen,
International Schools are expensive.. But why cant you check "Euro Kids" some international students study there as well.. They got some 350 branches in india and some 25-35 branches in chennai alone.. check out the site "eurokidsindia" hope the info helps!