Higher Education

I want to finish my education i mean my higher education in India. because my favorite country is India, please help me

when you mean higher education is it Graduataion or post graduation or grade 11 please confirm so that you get appropriate advise.

every country has different education system based on marks, grades, credits , points .
different system
first check with the ministry of education of your country or online cause most countries ministries update the student on the eligibility, visa, etc. many factors are there
you can come on student/study visa. if you have completed your studies check with MOM(ministry of manpower regarding work visa/employment visa/work permit .

Procedure :
companies take  written tests GROUP DISCUSSIONS(not at senior levels) and then PERSONAL INTERVIEWS where physical presence is required of  both the interviwer and interviewee
physical presence means people are not selected ONLINE.(always remember)

If a company have a branch office in that country( say there is a company in india and branch office is in Afghanistan , some Representative of that company will call you at the branch office IN AFGHANISTAN and conduct interviews .

If the company does not have a branch , they send  team of representatives to that country(AFGHANISTAN) to take interviews which are mostly conducted in a seminar conducted at a public place . say hotel.

if shortlisted the company gets in touch with u by mail ,email or phone.
then depending on companies ,
written tests ,
group discussions
and personal interviews.

then when selected , back ground checks ,Medical(most MNCS do this) about qualification and employment are done

offer letter comes first . either you accept it or reject it.
then appointment letter is issued

then YOU have go to the VISA office of that particular country where the company is situated /located ( if you are in UK , you have to go to visa office in india and submit the following documents

Proof of employment with a company/organisation ,
such as a contract that states the terms and conditions of appointment.

Company contract specifying salary, position and tenure of employment, in addition to other terms and conditions .
passport , photos , etc

then the visa procedure is conducted and  then you can go to that country .(welcome)
provided the visa is sanctioned.
Visa RULES CHANGE .
Like in singapore , EU residents , US and Swiss residents can arrive/visit/travel to singapore visa free. they dont need visa.
US passport holders can travel to 174 countries without any visa or can visit/travel/arrive on arrival visa.
these countries passport holders also have great travel freedom:
Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, and Finland.

Regards

I think you can give exams like Cat and take admission in IIM's if you are elligible.