Expats schools in Nasik

Hi everybody,

I m here in Nasik for the second time,and have to stay for more then one year this time.
Im travelling with my 6 y.o English speaking daughter,and I can"t really decide where to put her to study,as ,although there are lots of schools in Nashik,I would want one which is more commun for expats kids,as she didnt seem to mingle well with Indian kids(they are kind of shy-withdrawn,and socialize more with peers of their kind.....).Any expat living in Nasik who can advice me on this?

Also,would you happen to know any kids playgrounds or entertainment spots for kids.....we failed to find one....and as a matter of fact we miss a lot all kinds of kids entertainment from home(we are coming here after a long stay in London.....)
....actually we find life here very lonely and extremely boring,we find no place where to hang around,no friends.....NO WALKSIDES...,I  just hope we can hang on well this year....so far it is just work and home.....nothing in between....

Waiting for any piece of advice from anyone!

Hi am thinking about taking my family to Nasik this autumn, is there a ex-pat society – do you have any advices to give us, we have two kids half a year and two years old
Sincerely
Per