Looking for a school to invite me for internship.

My sister has graduated from University this year, and really wants to go to India for Internship or work at school teaching english. She is in Russia, and in order to get a visa to India she needs an invitation from school. Is it possible to find a school just serchinh in internet? I will appreciate if anyone could help us with advice. Thank you!

Hi,
Pls let me know qualifications of your sister and does she have anay experience in teaching?
Regards,
Maddy.

Hello! My sister's name is Gulnara. She is 23 years old. She has graduated from Bashkir State University with a qualification of a teacher of English. She did excellent at school and after graduating was invited to stay at the University to work, as long as she showed herself as a great student and as an active member of Board of Students. But she moved to Uchaly to be close to my parents and got hired by a goverment group that works with young people, youth problems. At the same time she is giving classes of english in the technical college to students of 17-19 years old. And she is doing a great job! The college wants her as a full time employee, but she really wants to go and teach in India- to help kids, and gain a great experience in the country of her dreams.When she was a student she was already teaching english privately. So by now she has 4 years of teaching experience in total.
Gulnara is very responsible, and doesn't stop surprizing people with her commitment to everything she does. She is very friendly, loving and easy going.
Gulnara has an acceptional creativity, and seems just to be thinking out something interesting to do;))) 2 months ago she was responsible for a Youth Conference idea to become true. She organized the flow of the event, what performances to be involved, got in touch with Ministry of Education in Republic of Bashkortostan and dealt with sponsoring issues as a leader of that project. The Confference was a total success-it held up to 1200 young people and students. They discussed problems of education and job market.
Gulnara is also a very spiritual and positive being with a lot to offer her students or any people she comes in touch with.

Hey...is your sister still looking for the invite from a schools? If yes...let me know when she wud like to travel and i think I can help you in getting a invite & job here.
-derrick

Hello Derrick! Thanks for the reply) Yes my sister is still looking for internship in India. She could be traveling as soon as in February or March already. Do you work with education?

Hi beautiful lady,
Ask your sis to try SECMOL in ladakh. they take in volunteers and teachers on a regular basis. great place to work for kids. google and check. all the best!

good day, arnab.

Thank you very much for your wish to help and respond))) But i am a little scared of northern area because of the India-Pakistan thing...Just hear a lot of military actions are still going on in the area.  What do you think about it?

Hi,

we are starting a new school for the kids in india. and we are looking for some  english and other european natives to work with us  for atleast an year from June 2011. if you are interested . Please respond ASAP.

Thanks

Mathew Antony
Managing Partner

hey could u check your inbox.. i have sent u a mail.. regarding this
regards dilip pinto